Largo, City of Intolerance and BS Politics - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'd have written in sooner but I've been on the floor laughing and couldn't get up to the keyboard!!!!

Passing out fliers is wrong because someone could slip and fall? What was alibi #2? They are a fire hazard! Hilarious! LOL

C'mon. Where did you come from, St Pete? The excuse the police used there for slashing the homeless people's tents was because they were fire hazards; there were no fire extinguishers INSIDE the tents. It still cracks me up!

Don't try to make lame excuses for stupid behavior...or as we use to say while training at the academy and it's still true today: poor decisions make for poor case law.

Not to mention that the remedy will be expensive and attract more headlines and bad publicity for the....City of PROGRESS!

To the Child, who is still in school(Academy) that decided to take part in a discussion that he has no idea what he is saying, GO AWAY. When I taught in the Academy and I had a student, like your self, try to get involved in things that they knew nothing about I would sit you in the corner and place a coned shape hat on your head. Consider your self "CONED".

LEO response

Let me clarify it for you. I am not a student at the police academy. If you have been on less than 5 years, and from your myopic comments that's possible, then I may not have taught you DT. I am an instructor.

Again, when officers make emotionally charged decisions not rooted in statutory law, it makes for poor case law that hampers our discretionary abilities. Sounds like Largo got sucked in on a politically charged situation.

politically charged?

If you haven't firgured it out yet...azzclown....every PD, SO and Township in the united states are controlled by politics.

If you say that you are an instructor, you must have been in some kind of law enforcement, but then again, you dont know that all of us are controlled by politics...so maybe you aren't who you say you are.

In that case GO AWAY AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123