Let it Be

Thread: Let it Be

Let it Be

From all this reading on this site (and boys and girls, there is a lot of it), I have learned that nothing good can be said about anyone and on the bad, well it just lets just say it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. From the new people getting hired to the judges in this county, some people will never be happy unless they are throwing mud. I look at the other agency in Tennessee, even Nashville and I don't see the back stabing and name calling. As a citizen of Washington COunty, I would love to see the good news remain that GOOD NEWS. And when someone does a good job, let it be. Oh, I am all for Freedom of Speech, but I am a positive thinker, I see the glass as half full, not half empty. For ever bad piece of new or gossip on this site, there are hundreds of great news that never makes it. From the person answering the phone at the jail being nice to a family member of a person in jail, to the lady at the court seeing that the inmates eat, to the bus driver seeing that the roads get cleaned, to the officers serving that order of protection, to road officer helping a victim of domestic violence to the detective seeing a pattern in the crime rate, everyone involved in the paperwork, to the Sheriff of this county doing his best to keep this county a great place to live. To the citizen that makes that call to say that THAT officers was nice to me. We as a county are in this together and I happen to think that this is a great county to live in and the people that live here and work here are wonderful and other counties could be so lucky to have it as wonderful as we do. For you few people who not only see and hear the bad (fact or fiction, mostly idol gossip) but to spread it around, wanting to keep throwing mud, please do, for that is what our men and women in Iraq and all over this world are doing. Fighting for your right to throw mud, as for me I choose to throw happiness and cheer.

You took the thoughts right out of my head. Thank you so much!!

good bit

I truely agree. Time for bed or I would write more.

good one

good one

Really stated well! It is a breath of fresh air to see some really constructive information on this site.
    Yes, we as Americans have the right to freedom of speech, but with that right also comes the responsibility to use it wisely. There are also laws against libel, slander, and defamation of character. Spreading gossip that is unfounded and untrue just to hurt someone is unacceptable in any forum and you do it anonymously not for fear of retribution from above, but from fear of being sued by the person being slandered.
    All of the WCSO officers, employees, and their families deserve the very best and the utmost respect from all. They sacrifice so others can sleep safe at night. We have the most professional and well trained Sheriff's Department in the area and maybe in the whole state. Let's band together and work for the good of the community instead of tearing each other apart!!