Motors
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motors

Motors

Why doesn't PCSO have a motor unit? Serious Question. You guys have a jam up agency, however just curious if politics, old school or what was playing a role.

We have had three deputies killed in off-duty motorcycle crashes in the past year. Enough said...

it safty

They don't want motors in the most highly desolated county in the state. They also don't provide cover. They wouldn't fit in well with our pursuit policy. Yeah it's true that other agency's in the county. Our big man just doesn't think we need them.

Safty-

I can see why they do not let you have motors. It is obvious that you cannot spell, so I can imagine that you could not ride a motorcycle either. Desolated?? Safty??

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Motors

Motors - shouldn't pursue that's when you call out for the cars as you do have an awesome pursuit policy P.I.T this and P.I.T that.

Out of respect to the fallen off duty deputies, I knew 2 of them and without trying to be too far out of line: one ran a red light and one was operating his bike unsafely (high speed in a neighborhood). Recreation riding is fun but must be respected. A trained motorman can get places a cage cannot with all the heavy traffic..... I would think Sheriff Coats would offer this free training to any employee that would want to go through the 80-hour training. Ask any motor trained officer and they will tell you prior to the intensive training they rode on a wing and a prayer.

PCSO leads the county, state, and country in many ways and a motor unit wouldn't make it whole but one could be used effectively.

Re: Motors

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    PCSO leads the county, state, and country in many ways and a motor unit wouldn't make it whole but one could be used effectively.
    Please. Who feeds you guys this garbage? What do you guys lead the country and state in? Is it the most idiots wearing long sleeve shirts in the middle of the 100 degree summer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....that is funny as hell. I've seen those idiots wearing the long sleeves. What a bunch of morons. I've also heard that they think they are the tough guys and the ones that wear the short sleaves are weak.

More like long sleeves in summer = IDIOT

Short sleeves in summer = SMARTER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

old days

This theroy is from poeple like me (old timmer) We were not give a choice is was long sleeve year round. In those days we didn't take shit from anyone. Not even Mama T, even the scum gave us respect, Now that is all gone. However I don't buy into the short sleeve makes you week crap. It pretty dam hot around here.

Nice grammar.

dirty harry

pack didnt run a light, if you werent there, and i know you werent ...shut the hell up ... dont go spouting off as if you were

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast