Is this board dead?

Is this board dead?

Is it me or do less people post now? I mean the last heated discussion was the 12 hour shifts that will never happen in Patrol. This board is swirling down the toilet. So sad.

X7

A person could hold funeral services in here; definately dead. I don't think the format is as easy to keep up with as the last one was. At first I thought it would just take some getting used to, but I (personally) find it harder to read and frankly, I'm not sure I trust the anonymity features. Having said that, let me add that I am not computer literate and couldn't follow a computer address string back to the sender if you had a gun to my head. Anyone else on what the problem might be?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    PLEASE! NO ONE CAN IDENTIFY YOU ON THIS BOARD AND THEY COULDN'T BEFORE EITHER!

IF THERE IS SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN POSITIVELY ID ME, I WILL BUY THEM DINNER AT OUTBACK FOR THEM AND A DATE!

EMAIL ME AT TEN6NINER@MAIL.COM IF YOU THINK YOU CAN! OR CALL ME OUT ON HERE!

The level of paranoia on this board has always been hilarious.

And why do you have trouble following this board? The latest posts are on top and the right hand column tells you who and when the last post in a string occurred.

Or, to quote Mencia are you a "DUH DUH DUH"?
    Ten6Niner for Sheriff in 2012!