LEO Affairs Recruit
I just started as Mod a few weeks ago. I don’t know or care what “other Mods” have or haven’t done. If you want to cry about the past, I can’t help ya with that. If you want to know if or how the “complaint was investigated,” I suggest requesting a record of it through the agency or agencies you filed your complaint with.

As far as “dragging” his (Jones) “name through the mud,” NO ONE asked him to come on this site and write all the stuff he did. Also the other person posting about it didn’t help the matter. All he/she did was make it worse and show their character.

Every agency in this nation has its issues. If you know of bad things happening, file a complaint. Handle it the proper way. Coming on here and complaining accomplishes nothing. Yeah I’m sure there are some admins who read this stuff but nothing will get corrected that way. Find a solution. Make some suggestions.

Thanks,
Mod 733

Does 733 have proof this was Jones? You have gone out of your way to say you have no evidence yet this Mod makes claims. Just curious.