Quote Originally Posted by 5***
Quote Originally Posted by Spark
dear officer entitled, try cleaning your car. it makes me sick the way some of you new guys hold your hand out. try earning shit for a change, you're not going to get a participation trophy for showing up anymore you're going to have to earn it. stop crying about it - step up to the plate and show you have the ability to take some pride in yourself and your job.
Some of you old guys just sit around all day while the younger officers actually does work. And you wonder why this agency can't retain officers. How about you reimburse us for using our own gas. This agency needs to stop buying bs stuff and invest in some cars so that everyone can have one.***new police era ***
Blame the union. The union agreed to the current take home car policy. I would somewhat agree that a small bit of officers with many years on don't do as much as newer officers. I would also agree that a few newer folks have a sence of entitlement. But newer officers knew the whole take home car deal when they started. Not sure what 5*** means by buying bs stuff. What bs stuff are you talking about? Are you referring to bullets, gas, health insurance?