A recent post by 1st Degree Hypocrite in the thread "Chalk One Up For The Pretty Girls-Straight Shooter" is astoundingly filthy.

One of the less offensive passages is: "So ya I banged her, and two weeks later she blew me in the parking lot. Then a week later she blew me again, while working, lol. So why trash her. Because we all need sluts and we all run wild from time to time. But I got married recently and settled down."

After reading the lengthy, anonymous tirade against an obviously identifiable individual, I asked myself why the moderator(s) would permit such an obvious and egregious violation of the Terms of Use.

So I went back to the beginning of the thread and found THE ORIGINAL POST WITH A LINK TO THE NEWS STORY THAT IDENTIFIED THE INDIVIDUAL HAD BEEN DELETED.

Sorry, Mod(s) but I consider this a cop out. By the time that you got around to removing the link, everyone who is following the thread knows who it is about.

YOU SHOULD DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

It is disgusting that you permit an anonymous individual to malign anyone in such a manner.

This thread is a disgrace to leoaffairs.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: