MBPD CID Thread Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

memo to B/S

Dear Capt. B/S,

1) Congratulations, you will be promoted to Major. You did such a great job running C.I.D. The investigative skills you have shown and hard work ( not as a patrolman ) you bring to this agency leave me no choice but to promote you. lets not forget your leadership / people skills as well.

2) I almost forgot, please stop calling the Latin detectives beans, I know how you feel about them but you have to stop that or I will have to get psyical with you, just Kidding.

Chief DD

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    After careful consideration and consultation with Sysop, this post has been returned to the board.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Embarrassment

What an embarrassment. Is this going to be our future leader Capt. B/S or does the Justice Department need to come in again and monitor our department. These alleged comments that were made referring to detectives as Beaners, Spicks and Jew boy need to be looked into.

Re: Embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Mencia
    What an embarrassment. Is this going to be our future leader Capt. B/S or does the Justice Department need to come in again and monitor our department. These alleged comments that were made referring to detectives as Beaners, Spicks and Jew boy need to be looked into.
    The offended parties must submit a complaint letter to Chief Don De Luca demanding an external investigation by FDLE or Miami-Dade Public Corruption Bureau. Copies of this letter must be routed to the City Manager, Mayor, Commissioners and Miami Herald. That should get the juices flowing.

Would City elected and appointed officials tolerate such offensive comments if directed at African Americans, females and Gays?

Is 2007 folks, this attitude has no place in our profession!

This thread directly relates to a post that was made in the other CID thread. We have a serious double standard when it comes to holding the command staff accountable when they do something wrong. The Officers, Sgts, and Lt's get hammered as hard as possible, and the upper brass gets promoted. Something is seriously wrong with that and it starts at the very top. No longer is the motivation in getting promoted to become a leader, the motivation is now to get to the top in order to do, and get away with, whatever you want. This has to stop! Future leaders, PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND STOP IT! The purpose of this forum is to try and effect positive change. This is one thing that if changed would definetely be a positive. Where is the Union on this issue?????

has the Sgt. stopped the follow up on the complaint? it's up to him. i hope he doesn't back down and an example is set that THEY are not as untouchable as they think.
    he has the power to continue or stop. unless there was a witness.

CID

As we all well know the Captain involved was lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and never should have been promoted as quickly as he has been. His supervisory skill are less than what they should be as a leader of an investigative unit and he is in so far over his head and does not belong in the position he is in.

As far as the Lieutenant involved goes, we all know his past history while on the K9 unit as well as his arrest record. Here is a guy who was also lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and now has re-invented himself as something he is not.... a leader. Making comments such as what we have heard should cost him his job, not a promotion.

This is the perfect opportunity to terminate both, the Chief needs to cut his losses and send a clear and strong message that this type of conduct will not be tolerated within this department. Not by an officer, yet alone brass.

If the Chief does not take action, and these two are promoted, now is the time to have a vote of no confidence and take it to the citizens, city commissoners, and the media.

We are all BLUE, nothing else will be tolerated.

I TOTALLY AGREE. BUT WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE THE SGT. INVOLVED FOLLOW THROUGH....IS HE? ANYONE KNOWS? OR IS HE LETTING IT SLIDE? WITHOUT HIM OR WITNESS', NO SOLUTION!!!

CID

Closer: Great response!!!! I am sure the media, as all of us know, monitors this site. I am sure they will bring the issues to the public and city leaders. Thanks again for a very well written response.

BS

BS IS A RACIST ACCORDING TO NUMERIOUS OFFENDED OFFICERS AND A MEGLOMANIC ACCORDING TO ANY ONE WHO WOKERD UNDER HIS
    "SUPERVISION"

How can you go one day as an officer, and a motorman sitting in the NESS and the JAIL as a super ZERO
    to a super HERO
    how to you get assigned a call for service ,"arrive" on the call and go back in servive " no report 09-Bravo , unable to locate all in the span of One MIN? :?:
    ANSWER----- ? ? ? ? ?
    WORD FOR THE DAY HYPOCRITE
    :!:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast