Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Chief

Hey Boynton Beach P.O.s.....whos your new chief and whats the story with the old one?

Chief Omler is his name. He was the asst. chief under the old regime that was booted out finally. Chief Omler has done a fantastic job but unfortunately our city is a shit hole. Crime continues to escalate and there is little we can do about it. The only hope we have is to merge services with PBSO. They are much bigger and better equipped to handle the assholes we deal with here. We all know this to be a fact and hope the chief see this also. He would be a great addition to PBSO, bringing experience and dedication.

His name is actually Chief Matt IMMLER, not Omler, lol. He's probably been the best addition the city has ever recieved. He has done more for the police department and citizens than I think I've ever seen. I've been an officer for a neighboring department for 12 years, and I have quite a few friends at Boynton. I don't think I've heard a single negative thing about Immler from anyone, which is amazing.

He has a ton of experience from Baltimore I believe, and he apparently is a really down to earth guy with a ton of educational background. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him, however, I've heard he is really doing great things.

I also heard rumors that a lot of people want him to run for Sheriff of PBSO, but he doesn't want to leave boynton. I don't think boynton will allow the sheriff's office to take over as long as he is chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    His name is actually Chief Matt IMMLER, not Omler, lol. He's probably been the best addition the city has ever recieved. He has done more for the police department and citizens than I think I've ever seen. I've been an officer for a neighboring department for 12 years, and I have quite a few friends at Boynton. I don't think I've heard a single negative thing about Immler from anyone, which is amazing.

He has a ton of experience from Baltimore I believe, and he apparently is a really down to earth guy with a ton of educational background. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him, however, I've heard he is really doing great things.

I also heard rumors that a lot of people want him to run for Sheriff of PBSO, but he doesn't want to leave boynton. I don't think boynton will allow the sheriff's office to take over as long as he is chief.
    He would have to wait until Bradshaw's done. He would stand a chance against him. Immler's son works for PBSO. Boynton will eventually go to PBSO, (more money, better benefits) look at all the shootings and problems they have. Delray has about the same Demographics and they don't have the same problems as Boynton. As a citizen of Boynton, I have waited forever for them to get to a call, and they have been very rude once they arrived. I can imagine they are upset because of what they deal with. My thoughts are the Chief needs to stops making the cars look better and start spending money on anti-gang enforcement.

Well I dont think going green all the time is gonna help control the crime in the city. I think they should start funding a little better then they have to help control the violence it's all in how your city really cares about there policeing. after all I think a prim example is palm beach gardens police they were the laughing stock now look at them uh. looks like boyton everyday is becoming another riveria beach shit hole

but it starts with your mayor and if your officers can pass there ftos

Well I dont think going green all the time is gonna help control the crime in the city. I think they should start funding a little better then they have to help control the violence it's all in how your city really cares about there policeing. after all I think a prim example is palm beach gardens police they were the laughing stock now look at them uh. looks like boyton everyday is becoming another riveria beach shizzat hole

Why I agree, I have to say going green is more effective for everyone involved. Might not help control crime, but lets face it, most agencies don't want to share their info with one another. Most of the time cities and counties don't get along. Having all the resources under one umbrella levitates the competition, improves communications, and provides overall better services. Will it reduce crime? Who knows, I honestly feel you could put Marines in PBC cities and crime would still rise. I think crime would reduce overall, but they really need to uncuff all the cops.

Stay safe and always remember we are our brother’s keeper.

Well I dont think going green all the time is gonna help control the crime in the city. I think they should start funding a little better then they have to help control the violence it's all in how your city really cares about there policeing. after all I think a prim example is palm beach gardens police they were the laughing stock now look at them uh. looks like boyton everyday is becoming another riveria beach shizzat hole

Why I agree, I have to say going green is more effective for everyone involved. Might not help control crime, but lets face it, most agencies don't want to share their info with one another. Most of the time cities and counties don't get along. Having all the resources under one umbrella levitates the competition, improves communications, and provides overall better services. Will it reduce crime? Who knows, I honestly feel you could put Marines in PBC cities and crime would still rise. I think crime would reduce overall, but they really need to uncuff all the cops.

Stay safe and always remember we are our brother’s keeper.
    I meant to say "alleviate" not levitates.

I guess I will chime in here. Boynton Beach as a City is definately not a crime ridden area. There are some areas within the City that do have their fair share of crime, however for the most part it is a decent place.

The PBSO rumor has been around for years and as far as I know has little to no validity. Other than information sharing capabilities I don't see any benefit for the City or the Police personnel as far as merging with PBSO at least not at this time.

Chief Immler is by far the best thing that could have happened to the Police Department. He is a good person and an excellent Chief. I worked at the Police Department during the "reign" of Gage and now am working under the leadership of Chief Immler.

Just my 2 cents.

I guess I will chime in here. Boynton Beach as a City is definately not a crime ridden area. There are some areas within the City that do have their fair share of crime, however for the most part it is a decent place.

The PBSO rumor has been around for years and as far as I know has little to no validity. Other than information sharing capabilities I don't see any benefit for the City or the Police personnel as far as merging with PBSO at least not at this time.

Chief Immler is by far the best thing that could have happened to the Police Department. He is a good person and an excellent Chief. I worked at the Police Department during the "reign" of Gage and now am working under the leadership of Chief Immler.

Just my 2 cents.
    There are too many benefits to name. The Sheriff is doing a great job with that agency.

Here we go again with the Sheriff is the best.

I agree that PBSO is an excellent agency, especially with Bradshaw. He is doing an outstanding job from what I hear.

Not everyone wants to work for the Sheriffs Office. Many of us non-Sheriffs Office people chose to work where we do. The Sheriffs Office is an excellent agency, however it is not for everyone.

Please don't be offended that I and many others enjoy working for municipalities. Difference of opinion and choice is what makes this place interesting.

Stay Safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast