joan for chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: joan for chief

who cares good riddance

Don't listen to the guy b4 Frank. We all miss you, Jamie and the baby. Hope it is not too cold for you up there. Good luck!!!! :lol:

ex-LPD

Quote Originally Posted by to 310
    who cares good riddance
    Gosh, is that how ex-coppers from LPD get treated? #117

Nah....Just another person who didn't listen when mama told 'em "to not say anything at all...."

i guess i can tell ya i hooked up with jamie two years ago while you were on mids

Now...Now

Now see, son, this is the danger of pleasuring yourself too much while watching re-runs of Adam12. Hair growth in the palms, lowered IQ, an apparent inability to act like a man.....

I thought this thread was about JS BACK at LPD Thats what everyone wants to Know more of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the deal?

js

i thought this was about JS coming back whats the deal?

I thought it was too...oh well...I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep after that awesome shot at me (boo hoo)

It's my own fault I guess for just dropping by to say hi...I'll shut up now so you can whine in peace.

WHAT A DISGRACE. I had a couple of run-ins with her a few years back, and let me tell you, absolute female dog she was. All of the bad publicity LPD got from her drunker stuper, and the department allows someone like her back. I love my job here, but Christ, why on Gods green Earth was she allowed back? She is useless. Most of my close friends here feel the same way towards her.

Be prepared for having to do a lot more backing up for her.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast