Major Musco suspended
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Major Musco suspended

Let's talk about something other then Pat O'Hara. Let's talk about Major Musco, commander of the South Regoinal Bureau, who has been suspended for 10 days for harrassing a sergeant and lieutenant and for interferring in an official investigation. What do you guys think of Major Musco (keep it clean as hard as it will be)? What do you think of his cronies, Captains Barkdoll, Bechtel and Eisenberg (again keep it clean boys)?

Re: Major Musco suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Musco fan
    Let's talk about something other then Pat O'Hara. Let's talk about Major Musco, commander of the South Regoinal Bureau, who has been suspended for 10 days for harrassing a sergeant and lieutenant and for interferring in an official investigation. What do you guys think of Major Musco (keep it clean as hard as it will be)? What do you think of his cronies, Captains Barkdoll, Bechtel and Eisenberg (again keep it clean boys)?
    I haven't had dealings with the above personnel, however I have dealt with Capt. Bechtel and I will say he's a very professional person. He's does a darn good job in district 4. I never was wronged by any of the above personnel.

I'd say plenty but someone might try to ruin my career.

Ouch!

I will speak for the many at district 7. We are all glad Major Musco finally got what he deserves. Maybe this will humble him to the point he will resign. No one will be sad about that. Captain Bechtel is a good man but he will be tainted by Musco. That is already obvious by his wearing of the white shirts....the only region where this happens. Hope that helps.

musco

GENTLEMEN,

I READ THE POST HERE AND HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING UNTIL NOW.

I URGE YOU ALL TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL, THIS IS A VERY, VERY VINDICTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE. YOU DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO. I MADE THAT MISTAKE.

BRUCE BARKDOLL WILL MAKE A CAREER OF FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE AND A SECOND CAREER GETTING TO YOU. AND YOU ARE PAYING HIM WITH YOUR MONEY TO DO IT. HE DOES THIS UNDER THE GUISE OF WORKING.

I ONLY SPEAK OUT BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU.

RESPECTFULLY,

PAT OHARA

ok Mr. O'hara.....you care about us. Please stay on your own thread. Thanks.

Cpt. Barkdoll

I've only had one encounter with Cpt. Barkdoll and I've got to say, he did the right thing and backed me up. but I can tell you that in my experience, he watches out for his guys.

Still hoping Musco leavess and takes his people with him. Bye bye dinosaurs You won't be missed.

Update and Fact Check

Major Musco has learned a huge lesson and I have noticed a change. He has a renewed view of his deputies and I believe if you can try and be fair you will see that too.

No place at any district is perfect. If you think so you've got to get a check up.

Let's keep our eyes on the ball. The violence and gangs throughtout the central and south county areas is enough to keep us all busy.

Thanks Al for defending yourself. You have been here (22 years) and all of a sudden you are going to change? Yea right!!! Thanks again though Al.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast