Congradulations

Thread: Congradulations

Congradulations

Just heard there were a few recent promotions and transfers within the department. From what I heard of the persons who were promoted and or transfered, congradulations and best wishes in your new positions. Well deserved for all, (unlike some others in the recent past). Keep up the good work and hope you are all supported in your new positions.

Hey Dumbass, it's congratulations not "congradulations." Try to limit your post to one sentence so you appear more credible. Probably NOT!

Congradulations

Professor: Sorry for the misspelled words. You probably spend your time reviewing reports behind a desk and gigging true law enforcement officers for trying their best to do their job the best they know how. I hear theres a lot of you guys up there in the same plush job. Who knows, that just may be rumor. But anyway, if you want to profess your intelligence, the last time I checked, "Probably NOT" as you put it is not a complete sentence. Don't cast stones if you live in a glass house. In closing, don't bother to respond, it only leads to repeated post that serve no purpose but to laughing and negativity. God bless, stay safe, and keep up the good work wherever you are assigned to in the dept.