KING DURKIN AND HIS BAND OF MERRYMEN

KING DURKIN AND HIS BAND OF MERRYMEN

i have been to several meetings between the pba and KING DURKIN AND "PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK TO THE STREET"SWOPE along with your favorite"COURT JESTER"sutkoff i was amazed that sarah just ran over the KING and JOHN sat quiet and theJESTER just kept knodding his head like the dog in the rear window.now really the PBA has not shown up to roll calls in years.i was told the pba had a new direction and we would see (promised by the king himself I WILL BE IN ROLL CALLS) KEVIN AND HIS STAFF.WHY ARE WE PUTTING MORE HRS INTO THE BANK FOR THEM AND WE DON'T SEE THEM.look rich oconnor has a great proposal for us and kevin is either scared to death of sarah or hes lame...there is a reason the PBA is comming to roll calls now so wake up and see it .the KING knows if this proposal fails again he has to deal with oconnors plan like it or not.new people realize whats going on here,when u retire u could wind up paying 2500 or more with the rise of health care.I have heard "well my wife has health care ".lets say (god forbid) you get a phone call wife was just s/7 in a wreck or losses job or company gets bought out what then?ur screwed think !!!! the KING thinks that the fire dept will go for it..if you were the city and just gave the police a big raise would you be willing to give a benefit to the fire dept who will also get the same raise of course not --kevin you may have been a good detective but ur the worse president iv seen.the city has no fear of you and you know it..you have beat ur chest and nothing but hot air comes out.you have surrounded yourself with "sutkoff's"and that was your mistake .your li* [edited by moderator] about this contract will follow you,u will go down as one if not the worse president we have ever had.for once step up and fight for people you might get dirty but u will feel better and maybe u might get some respect back.you PROMISED that you would stand for us you have failed to keep ur word .be a man RESIGN and put someone in there that doesn't have a tie to the chief,u get booted out he can send you anywhere he wants -tell me that isn't a conflict of OUR interest..your a nice guy kevin but your weak.and JESTER MARK MR "the contract is falling the contract is falling"jesh ur annoying.sorry people for the rant but this is nuts whats going on here..

I sure hope your reports are written better than your post.

on the money

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar King
    I sure hope your reports are written better than your post.
    Whatever, but he's right. The PBA has failed us, and now they want to try and convince people that this is the best they can do for us. The annuity fund is the single most important issue in this contract. Kevin and the " out of touch crew " just don't get it . There not capable of taking a stand and just want to SETTLE for anything the city will give them. My advice to Kevin............fight for benefits that will have a long lasting affect for every cop, not the same old same old crap. Take charge and be the president and do the right thing.

He may be right, but his grammar & punctuation really stink.

To the English teacher

Understand something you idiot,if my grammer is the only thing you have to say in return about what i wrote than you are the typical back stabbing individual that won't say anything positive you can only throw rocks and that makes you weak.my point was to get you to understand that "our" union is in trouble and officers need to stop and take notice.in 10 years we will be a joke to the city that is if we aren't already.i want to see us get back to being a force to deal with. And all you can say is the grammer is off.I hope you realize how stupid that was,try helping instead of adding to what makes us weak.I really wonder if you understand how that helps divide us at this very critical time.I'm not hear to bash you so try helping instead of being the funny man .you will laugh all the way to the poor house as you try to pay for your insurance in a few years.

Here's some help. When you use the letter 'i' to describe yourself, it should be capitalized. The first letter in a sentence should also be capitalized. And that's after you leave a space after punctuation marks, whether in the middle or end of a sentence. New thoughts require a new sentence. Unfortunately, there's no spell check on here. So maybe you should have your mommy proof read it for you and check your 'grammer'. You won't have to wait 10 years for anyone to consider you to be a 'joke to the city'. You've done that very well right now.

PS: This has done nothing to divide you or anyone else. It just shows how ignorant you are.

Wow!

Hey "Guest"! Why don't you take that grammatical intellect and put it to use writing something positive as opposed to your lame retort to someone expressing a valid opinion. I usually wouldn't waste my time with responding to your ignorance but that fellow officer, however grammatically inept, is doing his/her best to make a point. Counter it intelligently or go to a chat site more your speed like "Peole who get off on making others look bad for no apparent reason." If you feel like taking a wack at me be man enough to put your name, I did.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Grammatical Errors

If your thought processes extended beyond criticizing everyone on their grammar you just might realize the writer intentionally spelled and punctuated his post in this manner so it would be more difficult to identify him through writing patterns. Obviously you aren’t a Detective or you would have picked up on this and from your postings it doesn’t appear that an assignment in that area is very likely either.

GOOGLE Spell check