Sgt Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sgt Promotions

Hey "Reader Rabbit" did you forget who was number 5 on the list and was the last one promoted. That proves the best people are not always chosen

Who's Balls did Overgoof lick to be promoted?????

Reader Rabbit

To Reader Rabbit

What you say is correct. So correct i would venture to say that you are probabley part of the snake Assed administration. So tell me why isn't corrections testing?. And tell the truth not a G.O. or your BS smal smoke up the arse lie.

You prompted the ones you wanted to pomote and you don't want the next ones.

And go ahead and have fun with my spelling mistakes. At least I admit I make mistakes.

Re: Reader Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up
    To Reader Rabbit

What you say is correct. So correct i would venture to say that you are probabley part of the snake Assed administration. So tell me why isn't corrections testing?. And tell the truth not a G.O. or your BS smal smoke up the arse lie.

You prompted the ones you wanted to pomote and you don't want the next ones.

And go ahead and have fun with my spelling mistakes. At least I admit I make mistakes.
    Dear sir or maam, whatever your current rank or situation. You really need to get a hobby because you are going to self destruct. It certainly isn't as bad as you try to make it out to be. If you haven't noticed you and some other idiot with a vendetta against a certain Lieutenant are the only ones on the soap box here. The list isn't closed, there may still be promotions and YOU jumped the gun to spit out your vile garbage. When I got promoted, I never had any expectation of GETTING promoted just because I made a list. Get real you freakin whiner. You make me sick. Do you really think this is some sort of entitlement?

Go Away Barry

Play Fair

Dear Admin Dude:

I have nothing against Lt B.O. or any one else on the list (Promoted or unpromoted) My problem is with the way the some people complained about the rest of the list and now they want a LE retest. And I have several hobbies that keep me occuppied outside of work. I don't live and breath Law Enforcement and I dont normally post on this board. I just want a fair playing field. A when I see an injustice I will whine and *****.
    I don't roll over and pretend it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stressed
    Go Away Barry
    Not me, dude. Whoever it was made some good points, but I had nothing to do with it. I'm just reading this for some comedy relief, although it is very informative to learn that I'm a ball-licking, douche-bag.

sgt vacancies

I find it both interesting and puzzling that there are now two Sgt vacancies in the COPS unit. I guess maybe there is a couple of people they don't want to promote.

Not true. Per the Colonel, both C.G. and S.L. are getting promoted prior to the closing of the list. They are simply suspending the promotions until the deputies being transferred out of SED to help with the new recruit class get sent back to SED in July. At that time both of the Sgt. promotions will become effective. Guess there's not such a big conspiracy theory after all. :shock:

First thing: Well said Chad, And I'm glad your getting the nod.

Second thing: Being on swat has nothing to do with getting promoted, You guys *****ing are too new to remember when J.G. got a 99.5 and then placed 17 on the list. He was swat then.

Third: Get off the Overstreet bashing, he's turned out to be a good Lt. I to had my fears because of thing being said about his style. But i think he's learned from his mistakes and is now a good LT to work for.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast