Thanks for the assist - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Well... I don't know. It's New Year's Eve, I was trying to calm things down.

Ya know, some LEO's are married to LEO's. :lol:

Happy New Yr everyone...........Now lets see some more tickets to other officers,officers friends and family this yrs. LET BREAK OUR OLD RECORD.

Re: Wishing them the best... glad to be rid of the place!

Quote Originally Posted by Former LPD
    That is one of many problems with the LPD. Turnover has resulted in the average patrol officer having less than 2 years experience (out of FTO). They are still under contract... lacking exerience and trying to toe the line of the depeartment's manual. They haven't developed the confidence to excersice discression that comes with time. Lets all hope for their sake and the sake of us all that their internal problems resolve themselves (when Mayor Stanton finally goes to met his maker..Satan!), the turnover ends so officers stick around long enough to learn the meaning of discression.
    Discression? No wonder you are "former LPD." I bet you didn't cut it anywhere with that kind of spelling. Good riddens.

I told myself that I was only going to post a comment on this topic one time. I wanted to say my piece and be done with it. As I have sat here over the past several weeks and read these many comments on this topic regarding my husband, I have held myself back from speaking in his defense again. My husband refuses to even entertain the idea of posting a reply. He does not really care what you guys think about him and his decisions as an officer. He is confident in the choice he made in this situation, and he feels that he has no need to defend his actions. I guess he has more discretion than I do, because I am finding it very difficult to sit back and let you mindless, uneducated (how did you guys get through high school with that spelling??), backstabbing officers bash my husband when you really know nothing about the actual situation that occurred. You only know what you have "heard" happened.

The reason that I was able to be so specific about the details of this incident is because I actually communicate with my husband, and I asked him to tell me exactly what had happened. We talked about the incident and about the break that was given to the officer's friend. I am not sure why it is so surprising that I would know money amounts of the ticket. I simply asked my husband, and he told me. It's not like police work is rocket science....I do have an actual education that allows me to understand money amounts. I know this may seem complex to some of you that are still working on your spelling skills.

I really don't want to waste anymore of my time on this topic. It is getting pretty old. You can laugh at the fact that I have stepped in to defend my husband. You can even question if this is really his wife, but you can't change the fact that he does not really care what your thoughts are on this topic or on whether or not you agree with his choices as an officer. In the end, he does not answer to you for the decisions he makes, and every night, he comes home to a wife and two little girls that think he is the greatest police officer out there.

Enough to make one weep

Well, my goodness, don't we have a high opinion of ourselves! I am surprised that you have deigned to communicate with us mere mortals. How is the atmosphere where you dwell on the Elysian fields of Olympus? And how do you commute? Winged chariot?
    Seriously, the treacle was a bit thick, don't you think?
    Oh, and those comments about "rocket science"...I've heard that phrase before... it didn't turn out well...right MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Officer's Wife
    I told myself that I was only going to post a comment on this topic one time. I wanted to say my piece and be done with it. As I have sat here over the past several weeks and read these many comments on this topic regarding my husband, I have held myself back from speaking in his defense again. My husband refuses to even entertain the idea of posting a reply. He does not really care what you guys think about him and his decisions as an officer. He is confident in the choice he made in this situation, and he feels that he has no need to defend his actions. I guess he has more discretion than I do, because I am finding it very difficult to sit back and let you mindless, uneducated (how did you guys get through high school with that spelling??), backstabbing officers bash my husband when you really know nothing about the actual situation that occurred. You only know what you have "heard" happened.

The reason that I was able to be so specific about the details of this incident is because I actually communicate with my husband, and I asked him to tell me exactly what had happened. We talked about the incident and about the break that was given to the officer's friend. I am not sure why it is so surprising that I would know money amounts of the ticket. I simply asked my husband, and he told me. It's not like police work is rocket science....I do have an actual education that allows me to understand money amounts. I know this may seem complex to some of you that are still working on your spelling skills.

I really don't want to waste anymore of my time on this topic. It is getting pretty old. You can laugh at the fact that I have stepped in to defend my husband. You can even question if this is really his wife, but you can't change the fact that he does not really care what your thoughts are on this topic or on whether or not you agree with his choices as an officer. In the end, he does not answer to you for the decisions he makes, and every night, he comes home to a wife and two little girls that think he is the greatest police officer out there.

Your husband did this and not you. Stop fighting his battle. Let him grow a sac and stand up for himself. Hell do you change his diaper also?

Understand where #28 is coming from. How many ex-wives does he have? I guess none of them ever stood up for him either.

serial monogamy

Gosh,
    That hurt. I'm weeping into Ensure now.
    Nice try, Sonny!

The Black Eyed Peas sang it best, "where is the love?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234