Professional Courtesy gone too far? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Look at the kind of attention and possible repercussion that those deputies brought upon them selves to cover for this DISREPECTFULL and belligerent fool. What if it was the other way around ! Rule out the alcohol and the belligerence; let’s just say the deputy was in a hurry and got into the emergency lane. Don’t kid your selves; we all know how FOP would have handled it.

Can somebody please make sure that Burgos watches this video…

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You give breaks for DUI? That'll get you fired.
    Yeah, breaks will get you in trouble. But I know SD (the deputy), there are No Breaks with this man. If he had PC there would have been an arrest...

BELIEVE THAT!

Manatee SO

What's YOUR problem?

Quote Originally Posted by 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You give breaks for DUI? That'll get you fired.
    Yeah, breaks will get you in trouble. But I know SD (the deputy), there are No Breaks with this man. If he had PC there would have been an arrest...

BELIEVE THAT!

Manatee SO
    I know him too.

I agree that if there had been probable cause there would have been an arrest - BECAUSE there would have been no other option with all of the LEO and civilian eyewitnesses at the site.

It has nothing to do with who the deputy was.

Only an idiot would have given "professional courtesy" in such a situation.

There WAS a charge written for the open container.

Re: What's YOUR problem?

My question is, why did the trooper have to be such an asshole if he was NOT drunk. In my opinion, he was drunk, or he has no respect towards other law enforcement officers. Either way, troopers are loosing their credibility more and more in my book. But don't worry, I'll still be there to back you up when you need it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12