Becoming a Dispatcher - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The first job of a dispatcher......

to "officer" why don't you bend over and do it yourself! I'm sure no one would want to touch it but you.

new spatchers

8) hi everyone...hope you all had a good new year do u miss me yet??? well i hope to see alot of you soon for overtime if not ...then ill just c u soon.

Re: Come to TPD

Quote Originally Posted by tpd spatcher
    We have part time and full time available. We pay more also...and we hire anyone and everyone.
    what if you have a bad driving record...dui?

MCSO, sorry about the new girl you're attempting to bring on board. You have your hands full. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    MCSO, sorry about the new girl you're attempting to bring on board. You have your hands full. :lol:
    Who would that be? and why? c'mon we need details.........

big, blonde, bimbo...kinda rude, "im too hot for my own good"? Ring any bells? :twisted:

hmmmmmm, no, not sure. How new is she?

Um, probably about two or three weeks? May be outside the door in that room, but I dont konw if she could handle the stress out there...unless some people just lie about their employment :lol:

Hi to everyone from the Panhandle. Just checking out the posts and finding that the attitude of dispatchers are the same everywhere it seems. It has been my experience that 1 or 2 unhappy people can make everyone miserable.
    As a supervisor, I am trying my hardest to find out what I can do to help the moral in my center. Any suggestions? OK, any realistic suggestions that may help? I've tried everything. I try to recognize everyone that does a good job. I work shifts to let people get their leave time off. I do the chow run for them. I even spend my own money to bring in food on holidays. I am extremely open minded and fair (or at least all but 2 people think so) I go head to head with my boss to get better equipment for them. Sorry, it sounds like I am patting myself on the back but that is not my intentions here. I really want to make things better and I thought that other dispatchers could help me with this. What more can I do:? I've asked them, nobody knows. Suggestions anyone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast