"Bob Tamboe" for PBA President - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PBA THOUGHTS

Yes we use to have Quarterly General Membership meetings to present By-Law changes etc. It is quite interesting that the new and improved (if you are On the Executive Board) By-Laws make it impossible to challenge the Executive Board by the democratic process to run for office. The members and the current Board of Directors should be asking how did we let this happen? Perhaps if members attended a meeting after having been placed on the agenda they could ask that question.
    What about a membership signed petition to challenge the PBA to change the existing By-Laws so that an existing Board of Director ( Member Representative) can run for Office? Hmmmmmm does anyone recall when there was an election for the Tampa Executive Board? I think it was when Jim Thompson lost to Kevin. Who voted for John Swope and Pat Lynch to serve on the Executive Board? When did the PBA become a kingdom? Who wants to know, who really cares?

Heretics

And let's not forget this little tidbit:

"Section 2. Criticism of other Members or the Association. Any member of this Association who voices criticism of another member, group of members or the Association itself, without first seeking recourse through the provisions of Section 1 of this Article shall be subject to suspension of his/her membership, or expulsion from the Association
    All of you now qualify for expulsion. HA HA HA!!!! I shall be turning you all in promptly as a sacrifice before the almighty BOARD OF DICTATORS... :shock: oops, I mean DIRECTORS.... oh crap, now I'm next...

VOTE for FOP

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    You might be on to something with the VOTE for FOP

That would be a terrible idea, I hope you all were just kidding about Tamboe for president? :roll:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12