Whatever Happened to Lt. Mike Brown??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Mike Brown

I knew Mike Brown as a road deputy. He was a good cop and a good guy. Unfortunatly he was promoted too fast based on who he knew and not what he accomplished. That is what caused him to lose the election. Where ever he is I wish him well. Mike

What caused Brownie to lose was Howie Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What caused Brownie to lose was Howie Godwin.
    True!

Mike Brown was fu*ked by Howie Godwin. That's why he is not sheriff today.

Re: Mike Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey likes it
    I knew Mike Brown as a road deputy. He was a good cop and a good guy. Unfortunatly he was promoted too fast based on who he knew and not what he accomplished. That is what caused him to lose the election. Where ever he is I wish him well. Mike
    For those in the know, Mike Brown signed on with Jerry Hill a few months ago and is an investigator in the State Attorney's Office.

Re: Mike Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey likes it
    For those in the know, Mike Brown signed on with Jerry Hill a few months ago and is an investigator in the State Attorney's Office.

Re: Whatever Happened to Lt. Mike Brown???

Gee, Let us not forget this great man and what he has done for our county. He spent a small fortune running for office and when the economy was weak he endorsed Ron. Ron and his buddies spent another small fortune and the results were the same.

Lets keep up on ole'Mike cause darn it he's just good for the economy. Won't see the inside of the Sheriff's Office any time soon but good for the economy.

Re: Whatever Happened to Lt. Mike Brown???

Mr. Brown could still be working for the HCSO, but he chose to refuse Sheriff Benton's offer to work as a deputy after the election. Perhaps someone else might know why he refused...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234