Whatever Happened to Lt. Mike Brown??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give it up, no one cares to "what if" Mike Brown. If he wants to try again 08 is not that far off. Then maybe we can anwser your question.

Workforce Housing

I see from the newspapers that Mike Brown is still giving back to the community. Both Mike and his partner, John Zerbas, are planning a community of modest homes whereby the public service sector can apply for a $50,000 grant to pay for one-third of the new home. Kudos to Mike and Highlands county for making this happen.

Mike Brown and John Zerbas are the principals in a business venture called Carribean Real Estate Developers. They have planned a deveopment of work force housing through the affordable housing office here in Highlands county. Qualified individuals must work in the public sector, be credit qualified, and be willing to maintain ownership of their home for at least seven years. If qualified, these individuals will receive a $50K grant on the purchase of a $150K home.

Brown Not Running for Sheriff

:arrow: It now appears that Mike Brown is not going to run on the Republican ticket for Highlands County Sheriff next year. I guess he's afraid that Susan will stomp him into the ground again. :arrow:

Mike Brown for Sheriff

Now that John King has decided to enter the race for sheriff, what will become of Mike Brown?

Re: Brown Not Running for Sheriff

[quote="Cabana Boy for You"]:arrow: It now appears that Mike Brown is not going to run on the Republican ticket for Highlands County Sheriff next year. I guess he's afraid that Susan will stomp him into the ground again. :arrow:[/quote

Has Brownie made a decision whether to run or not in 2008?

i actually quite agree with one of the last posts. about putting people in positions they have no business being in. look at the detention staff. she brought in a major and a captain. the major has never worked a day in his life in corrections and if you read the newspaper you see what he gets paid. then a capain who had never stepped foot in the jail much less worked in it. then put them over running it. finally they promoted another captain who is quite capable of running the jail and wants to tell him how to run it. it is quite comical. how can you effectively run an entire detention staff, if you have never sat where anyone working in it have sat and micromanage every move made and say "well i understand" crap

I'm 4 Mike!

I made a mistake in voting for Susan Benton in the last election. I allowed Richard Hensley and his paper to sway my original thoughts on Mike Brown. Now after watching Benton in office I realize I made a big mistake.

If Mike Brown were to give it another shot. I will vote for him in 2008.

Re: I'm 4 Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan
    I made a mistake in voting for Susan Benton in the last election. I allowed Richard Hensley and his paper to sway my original thoughts on Mike Brown. Now after watching Benton in office I realize I made a big mistake.

If Mike Brown were to give it another shot. I will vote for him in 2008.
    I made the mistake. Belive me it will not happen again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast