New Directors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Directors

Where does dot go from here?

Looks like a former Capt. from PBSO has his sights on Col. of DOT is this good or not???

anything new on Fountain's whereabouts?

He's got contacts everywhere. I heard he's gotten several offers, but is weighing options. He doesn't have to work- just likes to for some reason.

Re: Where does dot go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by wondering
    Looks like a former Capt. from PBSO has his sights on Col. of DOT is this good or not???
    Who's the former Captain and I'll be able to tell you...

VERGADOMO

Virgadamo

If VIRGADAMO is your new Col I will pray for you. He has a very interesting method of leadership.
    FEAR & INTEMIDATION
    Good luck

New Col

God help u if it is Vergadamo!!!

Re: Virgadamo

Quote Originally Posted by guest225
    If VIRGADAMO is your new Col I will pray for you. He has a very interesting method of leadership.
    FEAR & INTEMIDATION
    Good luck
    I have to offer my condolances as well. The only reason he was a Captain at PBSO was poltics. He did not CLimb the ladder. If you have any infuence with the POWERS................ask them to keep looking.

Well good news and bad. He did not get the Col. spot, but he was just named as a major with the agency.

Virgadamo

His MO is to befriend people he thinks can help him look good. He'll make empty promises of promotion and/or pay raises. He does it to get you to work your tail off for him. When he can't deliver or if what you do is no longer top priority, he'll turn on you. He demands loyalty to him but doesn't give it in return. Beware... if he comes knocking with grand promises, make him put it in writing; otherwise, you'll never see it in realty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast