Suspect's family has an attorney - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: To the $hitbag...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern cop
    One last thing you $hitbag...I guarantee you wouldn't be running your rotten trap to our faces like you do anonymously on this website because you have no balls. Your the kind of guy that runs his dirty cesspool of a mouth to your friends about cops but when you have contact with one of us you cower and "yes sir no sir" to us because you are a scared little boy!!! If you really hate us so much, run your trap about your true feelings (to our face) and see what happens to you. I'm sure you won't like the results!!! So Mr. Anonymous, sack up and give me your name. I already gave you mine. Oh that's right, you're a pu$$y and bash us without giving your name. Be a man tough guy...I'm waiting.
    Your name means nothing... Post your entire name, a place and time. You'll see how much of a pu$$y I am. I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that though. Cause you all are cowards that used to be bullied back in school. A badge makes you think you have power over people. Then when you $crew with the wrong person, you want to cry about it when something happens to one of you.

Re: To the $hitbag...

You wouldn't know anything about our brotherhood you $hitbag...peace scroatbag loser!!!
    Pi$$ on your stupid, gay brotherhood!

HA

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....I'm getting to you aren't I you $shitbag!!! You still haven't manned up so we'll all assume that you are in fact a pu$$y!!! Bring your little scrawn :lol: y self up north you welfare rat...lol People like you are a waste of air. The best part of you ran down your mother's a$$ crack...loser. I'm done with you..lol

Re: HA

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....I'm getting to you aren't I you $shitbag!!! You still haven't manned up so we'll all assume that you are in fact a pu$$y!!! Bring your little scrawn :lol: y self up north you welfare rat...lol People like you are a waste of air. The best part of you ran down your mother's a$$ crack...loser. I'm done with you..lol
    See, you're the pu$$y, you little queer. You don't want any of this. Typical cop who hides behind the badge. All talk. I guarantee your stupid arm and wrist bending they teach you in your 1 hour per year training in DT would not work with me. It may work with a belligerent old man but it doesn't work with those that have real skills. And you know that. You're done with me cause you know it's true. And by the way, I make more money a year than you will top out at in 20 years. Don't worry, I'll let you shine my shoes. Just do a good job cause they cost more than what you make in a week. Hahahahaha

First off,
    Did you know that anonymous posts arent really that anonymous with a handy little computer program you little sack of worthless sh!t.
    You may want to stop running your trap and start looking for a job because your attorney's bills are going to get awfully high with the charges you are getting after I get your scared little a$$.
    Hope you like making $6.15 an hour because thats all you will get after you get back out of jail.
    69 bullets wasnt enough for the POS Freeland.
    Come over here and try that sh!t with me son.
    You will be hogtied, gagged, and in the best cell by the time I am done with you.
    You want to act like an animal, you will get hogtied like an animal.
    You want to shoot an officer and a dog?
    You will be burning in everlasting hell.
    And I will gladly provide the bullets.
    No, 69 shots wasnt enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk County
    First off,
    Did you know that anonymous posts arent really that anonymous with a handy little computer program you little sack of worthless sh!t.
    You may want to stop running your trap and start looking for a job because your attorney's bills are going to get awfully high with the charges you are getting after I get your scared little a$$.
    Hope you like making $6.15 an hour because thats all you will get after you get back out of jail.
    69 bullets wasnt enough for the POS Freeland.
    Come over here and try that sh!t with me son.
    You will be hogtied, gagged, and in the best cell by the time I am done with you.
    You want to act like an animal, you will get hogtied like an animal.
    You want to shoot an officer and a dog?
    You will be burning in everlasting hell.
    And I will gladly provide the bullets.
    No, 69 shots wasnt enough.
    Sounds like you're not too stable. I guess I did get to ya. Maybe it's time you underwent a psych eval. Yeah, your identity can be discovered if evidence exists that a crime was committed. No crime has been committed here. They may want to know YOUR identity however so they can find the loose cannon in their department.

Hahhh

Hey Polk County...Don't listen to the piece of $hit running his crack addicted mouth. We all know he is worthless and unstable. You will run into him sometime soon and when you do he'll be the little 8itch we all know he is. We've all seen scum like him before. He'll cry like a little girl when you are whipping his sorry a$$. "Please Officer...I'm sorry I'm a crack addicted, welfare receiving waste of a human life...please stop hurting me....I'm a human being too even though I'm an unemployed drug addict"! To the Mod...please ban this cop hating loser so we don't have to read his mindless crack addicted banter anymore. Thanks in advance...Officer J. Nelson

Re: Hahhh

Hey Polk County...Don't listen to the piece of $hit running his crack addicted mouth. We all know he is worthless and unstable. You will run into him sometime soon and when you do he'll be the little 8itch we all know he is. We've all seen scum like him before. He'll cry like a little girl when you are whipping his sorry a$$. "Please Officer...I'm sorry I'm a crack addicted, welfare receiving waste of a human life...please stop hurting me....I'm a human being too even though I'm an unemployed drug addict"! To the Mod...please ban this cop hating loser so we don't have to read his mindless crack addicted banter anymore. Thanks in advance...Officer J. Nelson
    See...you have to resort to name calling because you know what I say is true and you can't hold an intellectual conversation. All you can do is make the same tired, typical cop putdowns...such as scum, crack addicted, POS, on welfare, waste of air, etc., etc. Don't know about you, but I don't think there are many unemployed crack addicts on welfare that can write a coherent sentence or spell as well as I can. Much less even own or know how to use a computer. You want me banned because you are not on the same level as me intellectually and it pi$$es you off. And there you go again with threats of physical violence...sounds like you might be well acquainted with internal affairs. If not, I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I just have a couple of questions for you?? Do you think that it is ok to break the law, and kill cops??? Do you think that I would have stopped you on a traffic stop if you didnt violate the law??? you will only see me if you violate the law, or need assistance with controlling your life. You may feel that you are being treated wrong by cops, but the bottom line is dont do the crime if you cant do the time. I have been a cop for 12 years now in Florida and I can tell you that the cop killer got what he deserved, and I would have to be fair and say that 69 shots was a bit much, but look at the number of officers that were present ( I mean 1one of them shot so they all shot). I bet you would be singing a diffrent tune if that was your brother or uncle or father that got shot by this scum bag. I dont care how much money you make or how educated you are, but your comments on this website are crazy. I would have to agree that you must have been fired or feel that you were done wrong in some way to act so stupid on here, becuase if you were not then why would you bash cops on here?? Most of us are just trying to make a living and are lucky that we can have a job that we Love. And by the way who wouldnt quit if they won the lottery?? I would... I also want to comment of the wellfare recipents you were talking about...they had the same opportunities that I have had, and it really kind of hard to look the other way when you see the same people day in day out doing the same stupid things. So in summary If you dont like cops fine nobody said you had too, just dont break the law and we will leave you alone. To all the other Leo's out there this guy really is not worth your time, and in my opinion is just trying to get a rise out of you.

HCSO

Re: Suspect's family has an attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Brother
    The family of cop killer A. Freeland now has an attorney who will ask the Governor to look into “whether or not the police had the right to kill” A. Freeland.

I hope that the family of Deputy Matt Williams will likewise hire an attorney to look into whether or not A. Freeland had the right to kill Deputy Matt Williams. Then sue the b*st*rds

Turn about is fair play

Which brings up an interesting question: With the numerous law suits that are brought against police officers and their agencies, why don’t WE sue the suspects when they violate OUR civil rights. When they batter us. When they are rude to us. When they run from us, putting us in danger of death or great bodily harm. When they defame our character. When they threaten us. When they shoot at us. When they create a stressful work environment for us. And so on…………

Here’s a thought for all those playing the race card: Cop killer A. Freeland was a racisist. If the Deputy chasing him would have been black, A. Freeland wouldn’t have shot him.

My utmost respect, admiration, and love go to Deputy Matt Williams and his family. Matt, you make me proud to be a police officer.

Police Officers can sue their assailants. There is nothing that makes the average citizen immune from being sued. The reality is that most of the dirt bags we come into contact with that would do harm to us have no money or possessions so it wouldn't do any good to sue them

However, I know several officers who have been in car accidents and were out of work as a result. In my cases the other driver was at fault. The officers sued the driver and collected big from their car insurance companies.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast