Suspect's family has an attorney
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Suspect's family has an attorney

The family of cop killer A. Freeland now has an attorney who will ask the Governor to look into “whether or not the police had the right to kill” A. Freeland.

I hope that the family of Deputy Matt Williams will likewise hire an attorney to look into whether or not A. Freeland had the right to kill Deputy Matt Williams. Then sue the b*st*rds

Turn about is fair play

Which brings up an interesting question: With the numerous law suits that are brought against police officers and their agencies, why don’t WE sue the suspects when they violate OUR civil rights. When they batter us. When they are rude to us. When they run from us, putting us in danger of death or great bodily harm. When they defame our character. When they threaten us. When they shoot at us. When they create a stressful work environment for us. And so on…………

Here’s a thought for all those playing the race card: Cop killer A. Freeland was a racisist. If the Deputy chasing him would have been black, A. Freeland wouldn’t have shot him.

My utmost respect, admiration, and love go to Deputy Matt Williams and his family. Matt, you make me proud to be a police officer.

Our system is a joke. Remember the 1997 shootout in LA? That was a filmed shootout where everyone saw what those gunman did. They "could" have killed over a dozen officers that day, but by the grace of the great God himself no officers died. When the cops finally laid waste to those worthless mofos one of the families had the audacity to bring a lawsuit against several LAPD members who risked their lives to protect. The family said they intentionally let the gunman die by not getting EMS to them quickly enough. One cop that was filmed standing over the dying scum sucker gunman lost his life savings and had to quit his job because of what the frivolous lawsuit did to him. What if they did let him lay there and die? WTF does it matter? They were FILMED trying to kill cops and civilians alike....case closed...you're dead sucker!!! This society needs a major change in attitude. Maybe we should line those loser family members up and turn an automatic AK-47 loose on them. If lawsuits like this are allowed then the party that brings the lawsuit should have to pay the legal expensives of the other if the case is lost or dropped. Society and the cops involved were victims twice in this case. I live by one law. If you try to kill me you better succeed because I will not rest until you are six feet under.

Re: Suspect's family has an attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Brother
    The family of cop killer A. Freeland now has an attorney who will ask the Governor to look into “whether or not the police had the right to kill” A. Freeland.

I hope that the family of Deputy Matt Williams will likewise hire an attorney to look into whether or not A. Freeland had the right to kill Deputy Matt Williams. Then sue the b*st*rds

Turn about is fair play

Which brings up an interesting question: With the numerous law suits that are brought against police officers and their agencies, why don’t WE sue the suspects when they violate OUR civil rights. When they batter us. When they are rude to us. When they run from us, putting us in danger of death or great bodily harm. When they defame our character. When they threaten us. When they shoot at us. When they create a stressful work environment for us. And so on…………

Here’s a thought for all those playing the race card: Cop killer A. Freeland was a racisist. If the Deputy chasing him would have been black, A. Freeland wouldn’t have shot him.

My utmost respect, admiration, and love go to Deputy Matt Williams and his family. Matt, you make me proud to be a police officer.
    You are public servants, you can't sue. It comes with the territory, son. You should have known this when you signed up to be a cop. Or did you just do it for the donuts?

Re: Suspect's family has an attorney

You can't wrote
    You are public servants, you can't sue. It comes with the territory, son. You should have known this when you signed up to be a cop. Or did you just do it for the donuts?
    Troll, go spew your venom somewhere else. Your ignorance of the law shows your true colors. LEO's don't give up their civil rights when they pin the badge on. Its just simple economics that the scumbags that violate the civil rights of LEOs don't have a deep pocket to attract the big plaintiff's attorneys that bring such cases. And the salary LEO's live on don't allow them afford expensive litigation. There are few national organizations that will come to the aid of LEOs. They do not have an NAACP or ACLU. They suffer in silence, unnoticed by the media and rejected by so-called civil rights attorneys.

Now go crawl back under your rock, you are not fit to serve donuts here.

You can if someone liek Mr. Irwin ruins your life.
    Oh yessss you can.
    And I will find the lawyers to represent the officers should that happen.

Called

Krispy Kreme called and said you were late for work son.
    Dont be a hater cause you make 6.15 an hour.

Re: Called

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme
    Krispy Kreme called and said you were late for work son.
    Dont be a hater cause you make 6.15 an hour.
    Used to be one of you... in detention in Hillsborough County. Did it for 8 years and know how pathetic law enforcement people are. Now I'm making more than most of you would top out at. So the real fast food workers you insult are now the ones making your food. Hope you enjoy your burger with the special sauce when you show up at McDonald's in uniform.

First of all I dont believe your sorry a$$.
    Second...you probably aren't white and you probably have had run ins with the police..
    Am I on to something?
    The system has held you down right...
    What is the government going to do for me.
    Always looking for a hand out.
    I hope you are watching your back when you turn around in Pretty Boy's cell.
    Takes a jar of that vasoline out because you were too lazy to check for contraband.
    Its all about me in HCSO Detention.
    If thats even where you really work.
    You probably work for this attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by To detention
    First of all I dont believe your sorry a$$.
    Second...you probably aren't white and you probably have had run ins with the police..
    Am I on to something?
    The system has held you down right...
    What is the government going to do for me.
    Always looking for a hand out.
    I hope you are watching your back when you turn around in Pretty Boy's cell.
    Takes a jar of that vasoline out because you were too lazy to check for contraband.
    Its all about me in HCSO Detention.
    If thats even where you really work.
    You probably work for this attorney.
    100% wrong you are on all accounts. But that's ok if it makes you feel better to dismiss me as a black inmate (actually, I'm white and Irish, but whatever.) And if you read my post, you will see formerly a detention deputy. I'm sure you're bitter cause you used to get your a$$ beat back in school, that's why you probably became a cop.

And there is a reason why you are "formerly" a detention deputy.
    Either you couldn't hack it or you had a history of mouthing off or letting people slide.
    I was right about the lazy and what is the government going to do for me part.
    I am not sure if you are white or black really.
    I have my doubts about your story.
    Whatever the case..you sound like you could have been fired or resigned under pressure from HCSO and are now working at Mickey D's??
    Did you already get greased up?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast