Sheriff Judd is my new hero. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The second day

The second day he shot at another officer and a detective who had to return fire.
    You just dont go to the Peoples Republic of Polk County and kill a good cop AND his police dog.
    That is cause for a public hanging.
    I say bring back the public hangings.
    Say what you want...but hes lucky the cops found him because my family would have cut off his balls and let him bleed to death.
    Let it be known,
    He who enters Polk County and kills a cop and a dog will be shot and questions asked later.
    We have good hard working people here that had to be protected.
    The right decision was made.
    So this a$$ can sit on death row draining my tax dollars for another 20 years after he killed a good cop and a police dog?
    Meanwhile the family has to here about every sordid detail in the news for the next lifetime?
    They haven't done anything wrong?
    Why torture them too?
    Kill him on site and get it over with so the family can have peace.
    They absolutely made the right decision.
    I bet that won't ever happen again and if it does, I hope Mr. Judd is still the sheriff.
    Bring Back Public Hangings!

Easy way to solve all these situations. Shoot people that try to run from the police. Sound extreme? Yes it is. Effective? Hell yes!!! We have a widow and three kids without a father now because our country gives people the "right" to run. When you take off after a person you have no idea what is going to happen. He may be laying down in the weeds waiting for you to arrest him or he could break into a house and kill a family of six. Why should the bad guy be afforded the luxury to make that decision? Why should the police be on the defensive? And better yet, why should law abiding citizens have to fear these run away criminals? The police are in charge and they call the shots, not some scumbag. As soon as our country wakes up and realizes that the better off we will be.

My advice to everyone. Carry a gun if you legally can. If you are attacked by someone, robbed, carjacked, or etc. try your best to be safe, but also try your best to kill the person. In Brandon a couple months ago some 19 year old kid killed a 16 year old girl and shot three others simply because they didnt let him use their cell phone. The killer didnt even know the victims. Turns out this killer was arrested 7 times prior and one was for a violent car jacking. If someone would have killed him right then and there that 16 year old girl would be alive. There are people on this planet that shouldn't be here and sadly the citizens of this country rely on the government to clean them up. Well, the government's clean up plan isn't working. We must stand up for ourselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12