Sheriff Judd is my new hero.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheriff Judd is my new hero.

Sheriff Grady Judd was so inspiring and real in all of his press conferences following this horrible incident. I think he did an amazing job. You could really feel his pain, and his hunger to catch that worthless piece of trash! He took the situation personal and his LEOs got the job done. :cry: God bless Deputy Williams family, and may god be with all of you LEOs. Another job done well, and justice served! Keep up the good work, myself and my family are extremely grateful.

Go pcso

Thank you for the great job protecting our children.

Shooting

Great Job to your Sheriff. I am a former Police Officer in brdenton/Manatee county and we certainly need a sheriff orv chief like you. You tell it like it is, support your men (this message needs to be repeated over and over), stand behind their decisions and when an incident takes place like a POS getting shot 68 times, you are right there to explaine it, ran out of ammo if not probably would be more. That is a straight forward and dead honest statement that all normal law abiding people can understand and support. I DO. There should be more of this show of force and maybe we can have our streets back the way they were. Give the men the power and support they need to do the job at whatever cost, if you run, then suffer the consequences whatever it may be. Lets take back the control we lost as police officers and also of parents. We should not be afraid of having the police called because a child got slapped by a parent for disilpline.

Your Sheriff

I'm a 20 year veteran of South Florida Law Enforcement. I wish we had your Sheriff down here. All we have are politically correct ass holes who are to busy covering their butts and their image to support their troops like your Sheriff did the past few days. My hats off to him and your dept. in this difficult time.

STAY SAFE

sarg

PCSO shooting

My condolescenes to all at Polk County Sheriff's Office on losing one of the law enforcement's finest.

Many years ago, as a reporter with the News Chief in Winter Haven, when Sheriff Grady Judd was a CID captain and I was a young reporter covering crime in Polk County, I came to know his talent and integrity. As a result of working that beat and often talking with him, I came to better understand how to improve coverage during crises and also better understand police culture. After several investigative pieces, Captain Judd commended me for balanced pieces and encouraged me to put my journalistic ability to work in law enforcement. I did and recently retired as a sergeant from St. Petersburg Police Dept.

Some 20+ years later, I see Polk County SO is enriched by now Sheriff Judd's continued good work, solid backing of his people, and willingness to stand before the cameras and deliver info straight to the press himself. Those talents serve not only law enforcement, but the entire community.

You all must be very proud to serve. If only every agency had a Grady Judd as chief or sheriff!

Re: Shooting

***This post was deleted and IP address blocked***

shut up

YOUR EITHER RELATED TO THE DIRT BAG AND OR ARE JUST LIKE HIM. HE GOT WHAT HE GOT CAUSE HE CHOSE HIS PATH. NOW HES BURNING FOR IT. YOUR COMMENT JUST SHOWS HOW DUM YOU ARE AND WILL NOT EFFECT US .

Down with Hillary

My brother lives in that area in Polk County..
    Hes a firefighter..
    With a wife and a kid..
    I knew as soon as that cop killer went back in the woods in Polk County..he wasnt coming out alive.
    And I dont care.
    And I knew he would have bout 1000 mosquito bites on him the next day.
    He got tortured..just like the K9 and deputy did.
    Dont kill a cop...and you live.
    I couldnt even sleep wondering if my brother and his baby would be shot.
    I was about to take Red Dog (my bloodhound) and my rifle and go hunting myself.
    Red Dog would have found him in less than an hour.
    As justice for Diogi.
    Judd for President!
    Shoot first, ask questions later.
    I am a card carrying member of the Kill a cop killer association, the K-9 forever group, and the Hunt down the pieces of Sh#t and pump em full of lead klan.
    Go to He!!.

***Quote was deleted***

First, if you don't like cops what the hell are you doing on a Law Enforcement message board? No wait don't answer... I'd rather never have to read your pointless response. I would rather hope that you never come back on here again and start crap by posting your point of view.

For all the people who might share an opinion with this waste of space. Let's stop and review for a minute the events that took place before the piece of sh*t was riddled with lead.

He shoots and injures one deputy. He shoots and kills the K-9. He shoots and injures the other deputy, then he walks up to that deputy and puts the gun to the side of his head and executes him. He then takes his gun to make sure he has more bullets; why would he need more unless he plans on using them. A bit later on he also shoots at two more cops, thankfully they were not hit or killed.

Now, let's see... the guy obviously thinks nothing of killing, he thinks nothing of murdering officers... and all for what? So he can try and save his stupid sorry a$$ excuse for a human being self. So he can make a pointless effort to try and evade being arrested for being a piece of sh*t drug dealer?

OK, having reviewed that... who in their right mind can say anything against Law Enforcement being more than ready to shoot this scumbag?

Sheriff Judd was responsible for the safety of the local community, for his officers as well as for the safety of all the officers who came from around the state to help. Why should he risk their safety for one POS drug dealing cop killer. I know I wouldn't have walked into that woods without having a gun drawn. If this guy was willing to murder that deputy just to try and get away... think of how desperate he probably became after sitting in that woods all night knowing there is no way in Hell he's getting out of there. Who knows what else he would have tried. I believe that it's only by the grace of God that no one else was hurt or killed by him, he certainly displayed his willingness to do so.

I know this all just a waste of my time, just like I know that people that walk around with an attitude again cops are a waste of space in my opinion. Some of my own family is like that and I can't stand to listen to them. How can people be so ungrateful, so hateful and so thankless to these people who risk their lives every single day for the very same people who treat them like sh*t. It's beyond me... it really is.

Please don't come in here and disrespect this agency, this agencies Sheriff or any of the Officers that work for this agency. They have enough crap to deal with every day. They also had to say goodbye to their slain friend and brother today as well to his faithful partner and friend... I think that's more than enough for them to have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest911
    Great Job to your Sheriff. I am a former Police Officer in brdenton/Manatee county and we certainly need a sheriff orv chief like you. You tell it like it is, support your men (this message needs to be repeated over and over), stand behind their decisions and when an incident takes place like a POS getting shot 68 times, you are right there to explaine it, ran out of ammo if not probably would be more. That is a straight forward and dead honest statement that all normal law abiding people can understand and support. I DO. There should be more of this show of force and maybe we can have our streets back the way they were. Give the men the power and support they need to do the job at whatever cost, if you run, then suffer the consequences whatever it may be. Lets take back the control we lost as police officers and also of parents. We should not be afraid of having the police called because a child got slapped by a parent for disilpline.
    MANATEE CO, does have a great Sheriff, who does support everyone that works under him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast