sorry for your loss

sorry for your loss

As a fellow LEO I would just like to tell all of you that I am sorry for your loss. I know what its like to lose a good friend in the line of duty. Just remember that you all have brother's and sisters everywhere. Be safe and my deepest sympathy to all of you.

sorry for your loss

I HAVE NO WORDS TO CONVEY OUR FEELINGS IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT IN THE TRAGIC LOSS OF YOUR DEPUTY AND HIS K9 PARTNER ALSO THE OTHER DEPUTY THAT WAS WOUNDED TRYING TO GET THAT SATANIC ANIMAL. I'M SO GLAD THAT JUSTICE WAS EXTENDED BY YOU GUYS.
    OUR PRAYERS GO TO THE FAMILIES,FRIENDS AND TO YOUR DEPARTMENT

MAY GOD RECEIVE OUR BROTHER AND HIS K9 FRIEND IN HEAVEN AND HELP RECOVER THE OTHER BRAVE DEPUTY.

OFC.R.MARTINEZ

sorry for you loss

I too have had close friends die in the line of duty. Even though I did not know this deputy, the hurt is still no different. We put that uniform and badge on and proudly wear it with honor and distinction. We just pray that we do our job safely enough to allow us to return home to our family and friends. Everyone behind the badge is like a brother, sister, father and mother to me. From all those here at the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office, our prayers and thoughts go out to the friends and family of all those involved.

"God speed to you and your devoted partner."

Sorry for your Loss

Deepest sympathy from the Officers at St Petersburg PD. May all find peace at this tragic time. And may God watch over his family in their time of need.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I am glad that justice was served.

Sorry for your loss

Although I am a recent graduate from the academy and not a sworn leo yet.My thoughts and prayers are with your department and family for the loss of a deputy and his partner.He will not be forgotten.God bless and stay safe all.

Sorry for your loss

Just a word to say God Bless and I am sorry for the loss of one of your own and his partner and speedy recovery for the wounded Deputy. I am a six year LEO here in Florida and I am honored to wear my badge and do what is necessary. The LEO'S at Polk County SO did there job finding that cop killer and got what he deserved. My hats of to you all. God Bless to the Willams Family at this trying time. From a Brother Law Enforcment Officer

We here in the Probaiton Office, in Bradenton, send our condolences to Matts and Diogi's family. PCSO did a great job in remembering these great heros. May God Bless all of you.

Our most sincere condolences to the family of deputy Matt William. Your extended South Florida Law Enforcement family shares this loss. To his fellow deputies and all responded to the tragedy, we commend you for you bravery and exceptional job. God bless all of you.

Carlos A. Peñate
    Miami Police Ret.
    Miami Florida

It is never easy to accept the loss of a fellow officer, but remember, " No greater love hath man, that he lay down his life for his brothers in arms". Deputy Williams, his family, his partner, and the rest of the brothers and sisters in your department are in my prayers.

Leo Tapanes
    Miami Police Dept.
    Homicide Unit