Polk sheriff's deputies shot - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

God Bless our fallen Brother .

I just want to commend Sheriff Judd. I saw his news conf. today and I am impressed !

They posted info about the funeral and donations on the PCSO website. It is as follows:

Donation Information:

Anyone wanting to make donations to the family of Deputy Matt Williams and Diogi should mail the donations to:

Polk County Sheriff's Office
    Attn: Fiscal Services Williams Memorial Fund
    455 North Broadway
    Bartow, Florida 33830
    Funeral Arrangement for
    Deputy Vernon Matthew Williams

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office, and our law enforcement families across the nation, will bid a final goodbye to Deputy Vernon Matthew Williams at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 3, 2006, at the Victory Assembly of God, 1401 Griffin Road, Lakeland.

Viewing: A private Law Enforcement viewing will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the church.

Funeral Law Enforcement Staging: All law enforcement representatives will be staged at the church between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Seating for the service will begin at 12:30 p.m., with the ceremony to begin at 1:00 p.m.

Internment: Deputy Williams will be interned at the Auburndale Memorial Cemetery, located on Thornhill Road & Recker Highway.

Law Enforcement Reception: Following the internment, a law enforcement reception will be held at the Lakeland Civic Center, 701 West Lime Street, Lakeland.

K-9 Diogi will be cremated, and his remains will be interned with Deputy Williams. Master and faithful servant will be together forever.

This is so sad and makes me ill. I hope that all of the criminals out there pay close attention, the family of law enforcement is tremendous and it shows. Stay safe everyone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456