where did he go? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I doubt that was a TTPD person, I have spoken to 3 that work under him and all spoke well of him.

Well you didnt speak to all of them. I know of several, SEVERAL!! that are very disappointed in the person who has come to us. A lack of trust now exists. micro managing and never backs the officer, bad for us.

Has anyone noticed the great Ken Albano has not hired anyone from Plant City yet?
    Maybe he really didn't like anyone here.
    Or maybe he likes it being able to tell his own story about how great he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maybe he really didn't like anyone here.
    Or maybe he likes it being able to tell his own story about how great he is.

Nail meet hammer, you've struck it dead on

Well, he hasn't hired any one from here, because theres no one still here worth hiring. It's not that he didn't like anyone, but face it, with the current administration and FTO program, we are putting out sub par recruits

So... you are "substandard" ?

ttpd

WHO WOULD WANT TO WORK THERE. IT'S NOT THAT THE OFFICER'S SUC. THEY ALL ARE GOING TO TPD. MOST OF THE FTO TELL ME THEY DO THEIR BEST WITH WHAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO. PLUS 12 HR COMP IS NOT REALLY WORTH THE HASSEL

What's Wrong With You

First of all has anyone even tried to go to TTPD? You can't be hired if you don't apply.

It is one thing to hire our people if they apply, it's something all together different to actively try to recruit from PCPD.

I'm sure he would never try to recruit from us, but I am equally sure that if a quailfied applicant was interested, he wouldn't hesitate to put in a good word for them.

By the way in case you're too new to know any better, the Chief of the agency makes the hiring and firing decisions. If you don't believe that go talk to the Chief.

Well I'm very aware of who does the hiring!

But are you saying he to honorable for recruitment?

You need to wake up and smell the roses Pal. There is not an agency out there nationwide not having difficulty finding qualified recruits.

"but face it, with the current administration and FTO program, we are putting out sub par recruits"

Hopefully whoever made that statement does not work here. If you do, maybe you want to take a second look at the new guys/gals. You would see some of the most productive officers we have on patrol. Do they know everything? Hell no. Are they willing to work hard and learn? Yes. Would rather see that than a officer who have been around for years and years and does nothing on the job but draw their weekly check.

Take a good hard look at yourself and if you are honest with yourself I bet you'll see were just like these "sub par recruits".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast