where did he go? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Albano

Regarding Ken Albano. I worked with him almost 18 years. He could be a hardbutt at times, but he wasn't fake. The only "facade" he may have displayed was he was happy to be with PCPD. He deserved every promotion he received. If he makes chief at TTPD, he will be a good one.

Well I never trusted him and I won't give details. But I would recommend TT officers be very careful. He might be a good administrator but his understanding of people is very poor. He still lacks some of the skills needed to govern people.

Maybe he has changed, who knows, maybe I'm just bitter, who knows. But you had better look before you leap onto that bandwagon if you work over at temple terrace.

outsider looking in

Maybe you're just bitter, like you said.

Your negative comments seem to be in the minority since the other posts say only good things about him.

Well maybe he is in the minority, but I agree also to some extent, at some point he did a "makeover" where he changed from what he was to what he wants you to see. I haven't had any bad dealings with him , but I did notice the morphing going on.

Albano

As stated earlier, I worked with him for 18 years. He did not go through any mysterious changes during that time. While he was a street supervisor, he was a little harder on people, but I've seen that with different supervisors over the years (from Sgt all the way to the top). If he told you something, you could bet he knew what he was talking about.

Well I never trusted him either, so thats 3 people so far, so I guess where there is smoke there is a possible fire.

Hey any chance you want him back?

Where did he go?

Are you kidding?

Id take him back in a heartbeat!

albano

I would take him anyday and place him in a much higher position than he was in before he left.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast