contract time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: contract time

Hey Plnt Ofc...there have been 10 officers leaving our department for the past six months. Let's face it, no one is going anywhere. Although, there are a few I wish would leave. As for you spreading the so-called word all over LeoAffairs, you sound like a real rocket scientist. Perhaps you should do us all a favor when you reach your 20 to skip the DROP and just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Plnt Ofc...there have been 10 officers leaving our department for the past six months. Let's face it, no one is going anywhere. Although, there are a few I wish would leave. As for you spreading the so-called word all over LeoAffairs, you sound like a real rocket scientist. Perhaps you should do us all a favor when you reach your 20 to skip the DROP and just leave.
    Whatever, your city is crummy anyways. Nice attitude, you'll drop alright, about five years after leaving the job if you survive that long.
    Stay safe brother :?:

I'll be thinking about you goof with my 17% raise increase.
    Enjoy :wink:

To our SPD Brothers & Sisters,

Please don't think one PPD member (if he really is) speaks for all of us. Yeah, the city doesn't treat us well, but we did get a good contract. If we'd been given fair contracts in the past, we wouldn't ask for more now.

You guys are right, nobody is leaving. People talk. One guy went to Hollywood last week but you know what? He always wanted to be there and lives there.

So most of us are very satisfied with what we got in our contract. In fact, 130 yes to 16 no. There is talk of 11.5 hour days, which most are looking forward to trying, but a small select few are complaining about.

So please don't let one unhappy person make you think we are all that way.

Stay safe out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12