professional

Thread: professional

professional

i would like to congratulate the men and women of region 4 mdsbpd... under the leadership of lt.carlos fernandez you guys have proven to be equall partners in the fight against crime in the city!!!!!!!!!!!

chief darling and the rest should look at your region and leaders to see how he can implement the same programs/relationsips between pd's and our communities!!!!!!!!!

your ofc's in region 4 are dedicated and willing to go the extra mile to work with the city! that is a tribute to your hard work and lt. fernandez commitment to excellence and partnership with other agencies..
    thanks and god bless you guys.. remember,our childrens safety is in your hands..
    continued success!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Palacios!

professional

I DONT RECALL THAT NAME BUT ITS NOT HIM!

I WAS SIMPLY COMMENDING THE HARD WORK,PROFESSIONALISM AND INTERAGENCY SUCCESS BETWEEN MY DEPT.,MIAMI AND THE STATION/REGION 4 COPS AND SUPERVISORS!!!!!!!!!!!

NO AGENDA,JUST THANKING THE LT.,HIS SGTS. AND COPS,PERIOD! THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THIS RELATIONSHIP DID NOT EXIST AND SCHOOL BOARD COPS WERE NOT VIEWED AS EQUALS. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME,ASK CHIEF DARLING!
    THIS REGION,UNDER LT.FERNANDEZ HAS PROVEN TO BE EQUAL TO ALL AND AGAIN,ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP THE CITY AND WE HAVE ALWAYS ASSISTED THEM.

DONT BE A HATER LIKE SOME ON OUR SITE. JUST "FEEL THE LOVE" AND KNOW YOU ARE APPRECIATED. IF YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER REGION,THEN INFORM US OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE COPS IN YOUR AREA OR STAY OFF THE SITE.

SCHOOLS ARE MINOR COMMUNITIES AND LIKE ALL SMALL COMMUNITIES HAVE GOOD KIDS AND THUGS!
    THEREFORE,THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS AT THE SCHOOLS AND JUST AS IMPORTANT TO US,YOUR ASSISTANCE IN OUR CITY WHEN NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FRIEND AND BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL WITH US?
    WE HAVENT HEARD OR READ A THING ABOUT WHATS UP AND HOW THINGS ARE GOING AT THE GREAT SCHOOL BOARD POLICE!
    STILL CARING AND STANDING BY YOUR SIDE,MPD!

I just found out about this site from a City of Miami Detect

I have worked in that area and the city of Miami is a good place to have back up in.and I would have to add Hialeah to that as well. The county still acts funny sometimes. Thanks

THANK YOU! GLAD TO HEAR FROM A FELLOW OFC. WHO APPRECIATES US AS MUCH AS WE DO YOU!
    STAY STRONG AND DONT WORRY ABOUT METRO,IT'S NOT JUST YOU GUYS! THEY HAVE AN INSECURITY ISSUE AND ACT LIKE THAT WITH EVERYONE,L.O.L....
    GLAD TO HEAR HIALEAH STANDS BY YOU TOO!MPD,BROTHER TO ALL,EVEN METRO!