Why do you guys write brother LEO's Traffic Tickets? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This really happened last year. As I was driving north through SC a Trooper pulled me over(not for speeding) at approximately 0230 hrs. Trooper walks up to window and asked me what that circular thing was on my license plate. When I explained it was my FOP(Fraternal Order of Police) emblem and explained I was a police officer in FL. Trooper asked me for my driver license and registration. A few moments later he returns and issues me a criminal(mandatory appearance) citation for an obstructed tag.

UNREAL!!!!!

Thank god that when my court day came due the presiding judge did not feal the same way and dismissed the citation without my having to drive back to SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This really happened last year. As I was driving north through SC a Trooper pulled me over(not for speeding) at approximately 0230 hrs. Trooper walks up to window and asked me what that circular thing was on my license plate. When I explained it was my FOP(Fraternal Order of Police) emblem and explained I was a police officer in FL. Trooper asked me for my driver license and registration. A few moments later he returns and issues me a criminal(mandatory appearance) citation for an obstructed tag.

UNREAL!!!!!

Thank god that when my court day came due the presiding judge did not feal the same way and dismissed the citation without my having to drive back to SC.
    WTF !!!! I hope you remember his name and wish you could follow him on is next vacation trip. I would ticket him for having an obstructed brain!!!!! nooo wayyyyyy, he does not share the LEO blood!!!

Re: Why do you guys write brother LEO's Traffic Tickets?

trooper quinn, IS A d--K HOW DO U WRITE A FELLOW OFFICER A SPEEDING TICKET THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. I WAS POLITE AND APOLOGIZED AND I HAD BEEN DRIVING FOR 10HRS. I HOPE U NEVER VAC. IN FLORIDA.

OH YEA QUINN SAYS TO ME "I USUALLY GIVE PROF. CURT. BUT TONIGHT I WROTE A TICKET" THEN HE SAID MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL. WHAT!!! I HAVE BEEN A COP FOR 9 YEARS YOU DON'T ARREST SOMEONE FOR SPEEDING. IS THIS GUY RETARDED? I TRULY HOPE HE IS NOT THE STANDARD FOR THE TROOPERS IN S.CAROLINA. IF HE IS YOU GUYS ARE IN TROUBLE.

Yeah, really, thanks for the ticket about 3 weeks ago, Tpr. J. Sawyer, appreciate it much, from a fellow leo.......don't work too hard.....Oookkkaaayyyyyy? :cop: :cop: :cop:

I don't know if the troopers in some states are brainwashed in their academy's or what is going on with them. They seem to enjoy writing other LEO's tickets.

Do they think they are a step above other LEO's cause they are the "State" highway patrol. I don't know what the rest of you think but all they do is traffic. No need to overdo it there's plenty of others out there speeding more then some poor cop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12