Why do you guys write brother LEO's Traffic Tickets?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do you guys write brother LEO's Traffic Tickets?

It's a shame you don't follow the Thin Blue Line.

Well ****w_d....stay between the white ones.

Troopers writing tickets

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:

between the lines

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tpr
    Well ****w_d....stay between the white ones.
    I will remember that the next time I drive through your state and you are on the side of the road getting your ____ kicked!!!! :evil:

THIN BLUE LINE

DANNNNNNNNNNG THERE IS NO LOVE IN HERE. YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGHT ATTITUDE GOES,,,, SHOULD GO A LONG WAY. BUT I STILL WOULD NOT RIGHT A FELLOW OFFICER. AS FAR AS TRAVELLING THROUGHT THE CAROLINAS WE ALL SEE THE MEMORIALS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ..... 95 IS A MOTHER SO I WOULD WANT ANY OFFICER TRAVELLING THROUGH BE ON THE LOOK OUT TO HELP A FELOOW OFFICER. AGAIN I SAY DANNNNNNNNNNGGGG.

WE ARE ALL WE HAVE OUT THERE ,,, IF YOU ARE SPEEDING AND GET PULLED OVER AND YOU WANT LOVE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!

PS I STILL WOULD NOT WRITE 'EM 8)

Re: Troopers writing tickets

Quote Originally Posted by City Kitty
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:
    That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force !

paralegal online degree missouri psychology online paralegal degree

[quote=retired dispatcher]
    Quote Originally Posted by "City Kitty":31dq9odw
    That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force ![/quote:31dq9odw]

Thank you for the complement! I'm actually from Miami (Hialeah) originally...don't hold that against me. I could'nt take Florida anymore...I worked for Surfside PD for a while, that place was really screwed up. But you'll find "the brass" is pretty bad everywhere. They really forget where they came from.

[quote=City Kitty][quote="retired dispatcher":27lrbagc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "City Kitty":27lrbagc
    That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force ![/quote:27lrbagc]

Thank you for the complement! I'm actually from Miami (Hialeah) originally...don't hold that against me. I could'nt take Florida anymore...I worked for Surfside PD for a while, that place was really screwed up. But you'll find "the brass" is pretty bad everywhere. They really forget where they came from.[/quote:27lrbagc]

SURFSIDE IS NOT A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT...... A 3 MAN DEPARTMENT

Guys help me out hear, by the time I get into your state onto I-26 I'm in my eighth hour of driving from Miami. I'm just dieyng to get to my place In High Point N.C. Please if you guys stop me give me a break and I promise to hook you up when you come to Miami for vacation. I mean a serious hook up guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast