apology - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: apology

If I am a "Bentonite" that would make you a "Brownie." I can give you 10,000 reasons (difference in votes :lolwhy a "Bentonite" is better than a Brownie, but unfortunately we don't have enough time. With regards to the "Rat Shield" I can only guess that you are talking about Serpico being a rat when he testified against police corruption. You obviously slept through Integrity 101 while in college (based on your grammar and spelling, it is apparent you are educated). Integrity is a core character trait of being a "Bentonite." November 2008 is just around the corner and I challenge you to find a candidate that can come within 15,000 votes of defeating our current sheriff. Heather Thomas, Bob Smith, Tom Jones, Jane Taylor, or whoever you really are, lighten up a bit and enjoy the ride. Sleep comfortably while the "Bentonites" step into the 21st century and retire the spit cups and the "Bubba" culture into a time capsule.

How about French Maynard or Paul Armstead for sheriff? Heck, let's even bring back old Bubba and draft Howie for sheriff in 2008. :P :P :P :P :P

I can't wait. That means I get to see the redneck parade again. Remember the one that traveled all over the county with the American flag flying in the bed of their pick-ups the day of the election. Lets not stop with the ones you named, let's add Heather Thomas to the list who will be running for Sheriff. I think her campaign slogan might say something to the effect of "Heather Thomas for Sheriff.....Ah hell, at least it's not Brown". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I was thinking about the Lake County Sheriff's position now that Chris Daniels has passed away. I hear the governor is taking resumes for an appointment before he leaves office.

Well, Bduncan now holds the record at Hardee S.O. for shortest career ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12