THANKS? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THANKS?

Quote Originally Posted by DOT_Officer
    Knock that S__t off or I'll weigh you!!
    DOT, what a slugfest that agency is. Dont see them responding to anything other than what FHP gives them. But when its pay raise time we are all the same. Im out with a DUI, need FHP to respond. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DOT_Officer
    Knock that S__t off or I'll weigh you!!
    Oh man! DOT is implying that all FHP troopers are fat! Just like any agency, some are...just like your agency! Anyway, I have gotten along with every single DOT officer I have ever come across. But for a DOT officer to call FHP lazy is insane! Answer me a question please...DOT really is the expert on CMV's, so when a CMV crashes, why don't you work the crash? Oh wait...FHP is lazy so we do it for you. Not to mention all the other S4's and S76's we do. By the way, DOT is on the interstates alot...but i rarely hear them call out a S76. Why? And I hear DOT on the radio in my area all day long until FHP is requesting a DOT officer for whatever reason...but then nobody pipes up.

By the way, DOT is on the interstates alot...but i rarely hear them call out a S76. Why? And I hear DOT on the radio in my area all day long until FHP is requesting a DOT officer for whatever reason...but then nobody pipes up.\\\\\

It is always the same old crap. A trooper has a question about a truck, then we have to explain it 5 or 6 times that the sod truck driver does not need a medical card or a log book. After all of the explaining, the trooper still has that dazed and confused look on their face, and while I do find it amusing, it gets old after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest DOT
    By the way, DOT is on the interstates alot...but i rarely hear them call out a S76. Why? And I hear DOT on the radio in my area all day long until FHP is requesting a DOT officer for whatever reason...but then nobody pipes up.\\\\\

It is always the same old crap. A trooper has a question about a truck, then we have to explain it 5 or 6 times that the sod truck driver does not need a medical card or a log book. After all of the explaining, the trooper still has that dazed and confused look on their face, and while I do find it amusing, it gets old after a while.
    So what are you complaining about because I know thats probably the most that you do in a shift. I always thought DOT officers were retreads from Detroit till I realized that you can get out of your car from time to time and it wasnt built around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest DOT

Who the hell are you to get on this web site and post something like that. How many of your officers are 10-8 on holidays, weekends and the midnight shift unless you are assigned to a Sig 15 somewhere. Do you respond to 911 calls as a primary unit or do you wait till the investigating agency request your assitance. Unless I rub elbows with you at the jail at 3 AM, which I dont, you dont have my respect. If you want it, earn it. Do something more than pawn crap onto another agency. DOT stands for: :evil: Deferred to On-duty Trooper

clap, clap, clap well said brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Your not too bright considering your illiterate post. Learn how to spell looser.
    People in glass houses should not throw stones HINT HINT
    Your= Used to show onwership
    You're= contraction for "YOU ARE" kind of stupid yourself. So check YOUR (GET IT) spelling. :? :? :? :?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12