Moved here from Florida

Moved here from Florida

I moved here from florida and need to find out about transfering my certifications to TN. I'm cerified in Law Enforcement and Corrections. Worked for SO, for more than thirteen years.
    My biggest background is Training, Trainer in all High Liability areas. Now about to take a position with an SO here in TN. and need to find out where to get TN certifications , wondering if the state reciprocates with Florida Department of Law Enforcement certifications?

Obviously not that big of an issue in Tennessee. Aware of a former FDLE Agent who had his ticket yanked after an internal, resigned and got hired and put thru the academy by Knoxville PD

Re: Moved here from Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Dr.
    I moved here from florida and need to find out about transfering my certifications to TN. I'm cerified in Law Enforcement and Corrections. Worked for SO, for more than thirteen years.
    My biggest background is Training, Trainer in all High Liability areas. Now about to take a position with an SO here in TN. and need to find out where to get TN certifications , wondering if the state reciprocates with Florida Department of Law Enforcement certifications?
    When I moved up here from Florida, I simply took a test and was awarded my TN post certification upon passing. After going to the acadamy in
    South Florida this test was a breeze.

AM MOVING ALSO

MUST BE NICE UP THERE, PEOPLE WAVE TO YOU WITH NOTHING IN THEIR HANDS, AND ALL FINGERS ARE EXTENDED. JUST CAME BACK TO FLA FROM HOUSE HUNTING AND WILL RETURN SOON. DO YOU NEED ANY PATCHES OR ANYTHING ?

Do any of you gentlemen have any information on Rutherford County SO or Sullivan County SO. Looks like two good agencies and thinking of applying.