LAPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LAPD

Quote Originally Posted by copfactor
    Dragnet: you sure make some outlanding accusations. How do you know LAPD is basically racist?? Did you work there? Were you arrested there?? And guess what? Alot of 3rd generation americans don't speak thier langauage of heritage! Why does that make them Assholes???? And why does that make anyone "trying to look angle"?? And for the record, Spanish is a European languange, who are mostly "Anglo" (like that is a bad thing or something). So, until you work in a war zone like LA and put up with a racist minority community, you should be more respectful of your hermanos de azul!!!!

thats how they are in miami im sorry on thier big mouths

Quote Originally Posted by ese/COPFACTOR
    si brother,thats true.. we may dress alike at work but we dont treat others with respect,heck man,some dont even treat each other with respect IN UNIFORM...
    lapd has some serious problems with minorities so copfactor,take a good look around,mi hermano!! la cosa esta bien mal over here and the chief and others are just for window display only!!!!
    MIAMI HAS FACED MORE RIOTS THAN US AND THEIR LATINO COPS STILL SPEAK SPANISH TOO... WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??
    OH AND THE LANGUAGE,ITS A DISGRACE THAT HISPANICS DONT SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLISH... THEY DONT CAUSE THEY ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR HERITAGE,NOT CAUSE THEY ARE IN AMERICA... ALL GROUPS ASIMILATE BUT THE BEST ALWAYS KEEP THEIR ROOTS AND LANGUAGE... I GUESS ONLY US MEXICANS HAVE TO DROP NUESTRO ESPANOL,WHILE . AND OTHER EUROPEANS GET TO KEEP THIERS ALIVE!! ORALE ESE....
    Third World City!

HISPANICS

Orale Bato:

Whether in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York or Miami, Hispanics who have dedicated their lives to serving our respective communities, one theme is constant, most of us are damn good COP!. Mostly because many of us have come up the hard way; from the mean streets of our cities. Is not easy staying clean when you live in areas infected with criminal types.

Mexican Americans are descendants of a nation rich in culture and history. I know, I lived there, in DF, before getting my green card and legally migrating to the USA in the early 60s.

For the sake of assimilation, no immigrating people should be expected to discard; forget its heritage, language and customs. It is what makes our nation great.

Keep the faith; reconnect with your culture, It's one to be proud of!

Black Cop: What a racist you are! You say only black and latinos are beaten and killed in LA. Back that up! Where are your facts? And it seems you ascert that it is White cops doing all this "killing"? I guess black and latin cops do no wrong, or did you forget the Rampart scandal involved only black and latin cops!! (All the phoney allegations made by these same cops were found to be false or withour meret!). Or what about all the dirty cops in Miami in the 90's?? Again, all latino and black!! And whats up with the personal attack? "Pendajo"? So typical!

Verdad: If your fellow cops dont treat you with respect is it possible you don't deserve respect?? And did being a spanish speaking department help prevent the riots?? Does it help now?? I doubt it! Being a professional and fair cop will always get you further!! I agree with you that you should maintain your heritage and language but disagree that those who don't do so out of shame. How do you know?? And your false claim that only Mexicans have to forget their language, I only know very few Italian/Americans that speak Italian. Or German/Americans that still speak german. Your's is truly a racist statement! The only serious problems LAPD has with minorities is that gangs a crime in those neighborhoods.

And Miami Retired: I have never heard that people in America have to give up their heritage! I agree, that no one should, but some chose to do so on their own. That is their right, so live with it. And being proud of one's heritage isn't only limited to blacks and latinos. Like I said before I am PROUD to be of European descent, but much more PROUD to be an AMERICAN!!!

LAPD

I'm a hispanic cop here in South Florida. I have researched LAPD, and compared it to Miami PD. It is easy to determine that LAPD as a whole is superior to MPD in almost every aspect. I work here in South Florida and I know for a fact that what MPD deals with does not even come close to the action in LA. Come on Miami guys, lets be real....we ain't got nothing on LAPD. Look at the facts.

Now on being racist. I believe there is a lot of racism among the ranks of Officers all over the US. There is no need for that. You can not generalize a whole class and label them bad. Do the right thing and you'll feel good about yourself. Stop drinking that "haterade" and judge people by the content of their character, and not by the color of their skin.

There is no place for a racist cop.

Stay Motivated is right. Things are really bad in LA and the surrounding area. They average 7 officer involved shootings a week!! SEVEN!! It is a mini war zone. And they have one of the lowest ration of cops vs. citizens. Know the facts! But there really is no place for racism. From any race! And especially in Law Enforcement! We should all be united to end violence and crime and to stop the finger pointing and falling into the false belief that cops are racist.

LAPD

It's amazing how when you speak the truth, false people go into hiding.
    Just do your job, and when you look in the mirror be satisfied that you are a real Patrol cop, and your heart and mind is clean from racism. And this is true anywhere, LA or here in the MIA.

TO LAPD:

If you want a good laugh, go to the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office message board (FLorida). Lots of crazy things going on there that will give you a good chuckle!!

Hola " Dragnet "

Chupa mi pinga, cabrone

:P :twisted: :!:

Can anyone tell if the Hialeah Police Department has take home cars? I moving there and I am seeking for employment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast