wipe those tears of defeat
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

wipe those tears of defeat

I can see that after the great victory of our Sheriff none of the bush clan have anything to say. It seems that all was well to sling mud and attack a persons family while the hope of success was a possibility. Now that our Sheriff can continue to fight crime it seems that the bush family has turned off their P.C.'s.

As over 77% of the voters observed, Washington County has a great Sheriff and the best officers in the state. We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation. I agree with Sheriff Graybeal, our C.I.D. at WCSO are second to none and I would sure hate to be a criminal with these officers on my trail. WCSO CID "you kick Ass". GREAT JOB!!!!

Don't worry, I have not turned off my P.C. and I will still be available to tell the truth when someone tries to make the general public believe slander and lies. I posted yesterday morning on the Washington County Sheriff's Office forum when someone was making false accusations. Check http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewto ... c&start=15 if you wish to view.

Plenty of accusations have been made on both sides, but none have been made by me. From what I have read, most of the "mud slinging" has been directed at my brother. And yes, it seems that many who live in Washington County have had some things to say about the sheriff and also his family. Personally, I don't have any reason to "sling mud" (as I was accused of) at Mr. Graybeal or his family. I don't know him, or them, and they have not done anything to me. But anyone that can read and comprehend should be able to understand that since I am Joe's sister, I will not sit idly by while people slander him.

The Bush Clan still has many things to say. I have not turned off my P.C. either. I read these posts all the times as does the rest of my family and the Joe Bush supporters. Please tell me and the rest of us Bush supporters, what is it you would like us to say now that Grayeal has won the election? We certainly have nothing to apologize for and are very proud of Joe for his efforts. We are a close family who love each other and support each other and that will always remain. But being the inquisitive one that I am, let me ask you this: Why is it important to bring up "We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation."? You make it sound as if YOUR county is the only one in the country who has made a large drug bust. Read the papers. Listen to the news. It's all over the place. Washington County is no different.
    I posted once earlier that it is really unfortunate that a debate wasn't involved. But it is all a mute point right now. Mud slinging is never the answer either. But truths should play a part in politics but rarely do. As a child and especially as a teenager I never heard my brother Joe lie to anyone for any reason and I resent the implications that he lies now. But he is a strong person and will be a better man for this loss and only God knows what is in store for him.
    His family loves him and supports him and that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Joes' Younger sister
    The Bush Clan still has many things to say. I have not turned off my P.C. either. I read these posts all the times as does the rest of my family and the Joe Bush supporters. Please tell me and the rest of us Bush supporters, what is it you would like us to say now that Grayeal has won the election? We certainly have nothing to apologize for and are very proud of Joe for his efforts. We are a close family who love each other and support each other and that will always remain. But being the inquisitive one that I am, let me ask you this: Why is it important to bring up "We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation."? You make it sound as if YOUR county is the only one in the country who has made a large drug bust. Read the papers. Listen to the news. It's all over the place. Washington County is no different.
    I posted once earlier that it is really unfortunate that a debate wasn't involved. But it is all a mute point right now. Mud slinging is never the answer either. But truths should play a part in politics but rarely do. As a child and especially as a teenager I never heard my brother Joe lie to anyone for any reason and I resent the implications that he lies now. But he is a strong person and will be a better man for this loss and only God knows what is in store for him.
    His family loves him and supports him and that's all that matters.
    The reason for the post about WCSO and the largest drug bust in East Tennessee was posted because your hero and his supporters down played that and attempted to give all the credit to other agencies when it was in fact the WCSO Investigators who initiated the investigation. Also bush and supporters made accusations toward the Graybeal supporters of tampering, stealing or vandalizing signs. As you well know that accusation was false and you were looking for any dirt that you could falsify. bush lost and he lost bad. As in previous post bush was warned that he should not tarnish his badge with lies and misleading statements. bush and supporters continued to make attempts to discredit the Sheriff and his families misfortunes. As I said Sheriff Graybeal never publically or privately spoke anything negative about bush. The best man to lead the Washington County Sheriff's Office won. And yes I am sure that you support your brother, shame on you if you did'nt. As I said in previous post, he is a brother officer and his blood runs blue, in the event of conflict I would be the first to offer back up, however when he comes to Washington County and he tries to discredit the best Sheriff in Washington Counties history I take issues.

Thank you for your offer to back up a fellow officer even in this case. It is crucial when it is comes to the police brotherhood. I come from a family of officers as well as being married to a retired officer and I understand that importance.
    Perhaps the reason that my "hero" was giving credit to other agencies regarding the drug bust was because they deserved it! Initiating, handling and solving by one independant agency deserves sole credit but if others were involved then the wealth needs to be shared. I also used to work for a Police Department and an inititiation of any case is fine but there are many players in the game.
    In earlier posts, I did make accusations, but none specifically to Graybeal or his deputies, about theft, tampering and vandalism of Joe's signs. I was there when it happened. I saw them disappear overnight and become mangled. And Joe didn't make an accusation, he filed a formal complaint. I was at this house when he did so. Stealing is a crime the last I checked. When something belongs to you and it is stolen from private property a report should be filed. Period. End of story. Doesn't matter what the situation is. I recently had my mailbox and newspaperbox smashed to pieces on my private property which also damaged part of my fencing that keeps my horses safely inside my property. I filed a police report. Shoudl I not have? That is a crime. I'ts vandalism. Strangely enough tho, none of Mr. Graybeal's signs were harmed. I believe if Mr. Graybeal had a nice big sign in someone's yard and all of a sudden it caught fire it would seem odd. If Mr. Graybeal had a sign in front of a business and the business was threatened to go under if the sign was not removed and then all of a sudden a Joe Bush sign had appeared that too would look odd. But I never came out and pointed the finger at anybody. Heck, I had to live with being called the "Pig's daugher" all my life. Yes, our dad was a Police Office as well. I know all about the vandalism, tampering, threats, even death threats and what they can do to a marriage and a family. I've lived it.
    And you are certainly welcome to your opinion if you think the best man won in Washington County. Yes, Joe got beat and badly. MY opinion is that the best man is still a retired Plantation Police Captain who lost an election to Mr. Graybeal. We both have and are entitled to our opinions.

Would you people please give it a rest. We don't care about the election, Wahington County, Graybeal, or Bush. We have more important things to deal with.

Quit your crying

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Would you people please give it a rest. We don't care about the election, Wahington County, Graybeal, or Bush. We have more important things to deal with.
    Once again - you don't have to come here and read the posts. Quit your crying and go read something else!

If you have more important things to deal with than why are you reading stuff on this website? You obviously have some interest or you wouldn't be here. The site is open to the public. If you don't want to read it, don't. If people want to bicker back and forth, that's their problem. Get over it.

I was pleased to see that all the support Joe Bush has carried him a whole whopping 22%.

Good job.

Re: wipe those tears of defeat

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Wacker One
    I can see that after the great victory of our Sheriff none of the bush clan have anything to say. It seems that all was well to sling mud and attack a persons family while the hope of success was a possibility. Now that our Sheriff can continue to fight crime it seems that the bush family has turned off their P.C.'s.

As over 77% of the voters observed, Washington County has a great Sheriff and the best officers in the state. We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation. I agree with Sheriff Graybeal, our C.I.D. at WCSO are second to none and I would sure hate to be a criminal with these officers on my trail. WCSO CID "you kick Ass". GREAT JOB!!!!
    Please lets do not forget that it takes a team to bring down such criminals. With all do respect C.I.D. was not the only one working this case. DEA, FBI, ATF, ICE, IRS, TBI, Jonesborough Police Department, 1st and 2nd Judicial Drug Task Force were all involved in the investigation. Please give credit where credit is due. I am a great supporter of WCSO and I believe in what they do. They make a great sacrifice everytime they serve and protect but there are others that are not given credit because of the nature of their work, i.e. undercover operations! Great Job to all these officers!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast