Lost yet another
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost yet another

This is getting to get real depressing. I am so sory for the loss of yet another good Officer from the Bayview. RIP Nick.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... icer26.DTL

Sick Truth

I will tell you what makes me sick!

If Nick had not died, he would probably be disciplined for something. He would have to have gone to DABOR and exaplined himself. He might have even been fired.

Don't try too hard. This department does not care about any of us and the only time they will speak on your behalf will be at your funeral.

Newsom needs to keep out of this one. He could care less about the Bayview cops and everybody knows this. He will bore us with more political rhetoric and move on to his next pile of bulls---!

I would love it if for just once, the Chief and the Mayor would not attend ANOTHER cops funeral. Let us mourn in peace for God sake. :cry:

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all in this time of loss.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Sysop

Line of Duty

Family, friends and relatives are in our prayers. Sorry to hear about your loss.

R.I.P. Nick

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 004&sc=602

Say hi to Isaac for us and and keep an eye on us.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shame

Another death. Another death to bring us all together. Another death to allow the Chief, her minions and the Mayor himself to pretend that they care about the rank & file. To share words of sorrow and praise. Give me a friggin break! Don't share these rhetorical words of sympathy after somebody dies, try showing some sense of concern while we are still alive. It is while we are living and breathing that we can use this type of support. How many times have you been to the Bayview station to show support - between the time that Isaac died and now Nick's death?

Let me help you to remember: ONCE!

And that was only to debrief the station after you Chief, and you Mr. Mayor, showcased our comedy video for all the world to see, all the while throwing many of us under the bus so you can hop atop of your soapbox to attempt to gain kudos from your constituants.

Shame.

Shame.

Shame.

See you at the next funeral. :cry:

WOW

WOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast