Look who supports him - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To the Guest who said:

No Sis, you are wrong. My agenda was to support the Sheriff of Washington County, your agenda was to sling as much mud as you could to try to tarnish his image.
    YOUR STUPIDITY IS SHOWING!

You might want to check on your facts before you actually post more lies. YOU are the one who made accusations against my brother and his family and then had nothing to back those accusations up with. I DID NOT sling mud at the sheriff. SO YOU HAVE NOW MADE ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION! Of all the posts I have made on the Plantation Police Department forum and the Washington County Sheriff's Office forum, I have said NOTHING NEGATIVE about the sheriff. For your information, see below and you may read direct quotes of what I said the two times when I did mention the sheriff:

I respect your opinion about Ed Graybeal and appreciate the fact that he is your choice for Sheriff of Washington County. I respect EVERYONE's opinion and just wish that everyone could present themselves as you have.
    Posted by me on Plantation Police Department ~ Joe Bush forum on 7/17/06

Since you are so happy with the state of things in Washington County and you love Ed Graybeal so much, just vote for him and be done with it. But there is no need for you to republish lies that have already been dispelled.
    Posted by me on Plantation Police Department ~ Joe Bush forum on 07/30/06

So I stand by my original statement - Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.

I will continue to defend my brother when people like you post lies about him. You are the mud slinger - not I!

how sad

I think that it is very sad that you people drag a child in on your stupidity. THIS IS AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!!!! LEAVE HIM and his name and parent's out of this. You are dealing with one of God's children, every child is a gift from God. Grow up and stop your childish ways. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You do not even know the circumstances and the pain that this family has had to go through and your hillbilly, redneck mouths are just adding to it. Take all your gossip, anger and get an education or go to church and change your ways. I can only imagine if you have children of your own how they must be raised!

Yes, he is very definitely an innocent child, but nothing bad has been said about him, only about his father who signed away his parental rights.

This all started when someone posted a comment about had anyone seen the clipping in the newspaper that Ed Graybeal, III had given up his parental rights. I was curious and checked the newspaper and found the article showing that the child had been adopted. Obviously a child with a biological father cannot be adopted unless the biological father gives up his parental rights. How can you have any respect for a man that gives up the right to his child? I cannot.

I have lived here in Washington County for a long, long time. I did a lot of asking around to find out if anyone knew the story behind that boy being adopted. I was told that it was the boy himself who asked that his old name be printed in the paper because he didn't want anything to do with the Graybeal Family anymore. Someone else told me that the boy's grandfather (our Sheriff) had not seen his own grandson for 3 years.

I don't know all the ups and downs of this situation, but I've known about it long enough that I could have posted it on here before the election. I didn't want to do that because there has been enough nasty stuff that has come from both sides. But I see that even though the election is over, people cannot stop themselves from being mean. So, I thought I'd mention what I've heard and see if anyone wishes to respond to it.

My reason for writing this is not to be mean, just curious. The information that I got came from 2 different and very reliable sources.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123