Look who supports him - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues.
    Oh really? I am Joe's sister and am completely unaware of my brother having any history of domestic violence issues. Please post more because I'd sure love to hear more about it. I wonder how his problems with domestic violence were missed by his entire family. Things must be getting pretty desperate down at your office for you to be creating these big, juicy lies.

Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.
    Joe was not forced to retire. That is another big, juicy lie. And I don't know how you can say "after only 20 years" because it sure seems to me like 20 years is a long time to spend doing anything, but especially as a LEO!

It is no secret (Joe mentions it on his web page) that certain members of his family were skeptical about him running for sheriff. I was one of those skeptics. I knew it would be ugly because politics always is and I knew that people would lie about him, but I really had no idea it would get this dirty. I don't know how you can even sleep at night with these lies that you tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe's older sister
    I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues.
    Oh really? I am Joe's sister and am completely unaware of my brother having any history of domestic violence issues. Please post more because I'd sure love to hear more about it. I wonder how his problems with domestic violence were missed by his entire family. Things must be getting pretty desperate down at your office for you to be creating these big, juicy lies.

[quote:1ggkzcrb]Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.
    Joe was not forced to retire. That is another big, juicy lie. And I don't know how you can say "after only 20 years" because it sure seems to me like 20 years is a long time to spend doing anything, but especially as a LEO!

It is no secret (Joe mentions it on his web page) that certain members of his family were skeptical about him running for sheriff. I was one of those skeptics. I knew it would be ugly because politics always is and I knew that people would lie about him, but I really had no idea it would get this dirty. I don't know how you can even sleep at night with these lies that you tell.
    [/quote:1ggkzcrb]

I don't know, You seem to know everything. Maybe you shoud ask his daughter who is a known meth head.

I have heard through the grapevine that the current sheriff's son liked to knock his first wife around. Maybe that would explain why Edwin Graybeal IV was just adopted (see Sunday paper) and is no longer Edwin Graybeal IV. Something just isn't right there. Did Edwin Graybeal III just not want to pay child support so he let another man adopt his child? Sure would like to know what's going on about that. Seems very peculiar.

I think that his first wife cheated on him, he left her, she got mad and then tried to get even with reports of abuse. nothing physical just fear. but the little cheater was just upset that he left her that she would say anything. Nothing went to court, there was nothing. You can call today, tell an officer a story and you sign the bottom line saying that it is fact. Well this is one that need to go down in the history book of a classic example of how an officer can get screwed by the system. An officer can't carry a weapon if convicted of Domestic voilence and I think that the officer in question is still working. I guess the DA and her lawyer were all in on it.

The dead beat dad would be the Sheriff daughter's ex who from what I heard don't pay child support, who has re-married and with more kids. That is sad.

I don't know, You seem to know everything. Maybe you shoud ask his daughter who is a known meth head.
    Well, how come you don't know? You made an accusation. What was the basis for your accusation? And now you have made another accusation. Do you have anything to back up your comments or do you just throw out lies left and right?

As far as your remark that I "seem to know everything", obviously I don't know everything and I have never claimed to know everything. But I would guess that I know way more about my brother than you do as I would guess is true in the majority of families.

Let's face it - we both have an agenda. Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    All I can say is that I will be glad when August 3, 2006 at 8:00pm comes and we will know who is the better man and get on with our lives. All this name calling and bashing. Please, everyone pray for all their many sins and know that God is a forgiving God and will forgive you. But first, you must ask for forgiveness for those that you've wronged before going to God. That is how it work. He will not forgive you if you jump "chain of Command" on this one.

Thank you Guest for trying to clear things up about Ed Graybeal III. If his first wife did cheat on him then I can't blame him for leaving. But I still wonder about the son. If my spouse cheated on me, that would make me fight for custody of the children because I would consider my spouse unfit to be their parent. I just can't ever imagine giving up my parental rights. I still have the feeling that there is more to the story.

Maybe I'm just on the outside looking in but if I understand this right the ex wife is a horrible person with evil intent so you give your paternal rights away to this person and that fixes the problem. Hmmm...smells of dead beat to me.

Exactly right. Something is very wrong with this picture! And if his new wife does in fact have a 4 year old, that makes it even stranger. He signs away his son, and then he's going to "play daddy" to his new wife's child?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well, how come you don't know? You made an accusation. What was the basis for your accusation? And now you have made another accusation. Do you have anything to back up your comments or do you just throw out lies left and right?

As far as your remark that I "seem to know everything", obviously I don't know everything and I have never claimed to know everything. But I would guess that I know way more about my brother than you do as I would guess is true in the majority of families.

Let's face it - we both have an agenda. Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.
    No Sis, you are wrong. My agenda was to support the Sheriff of Washington County, your agenda was to sling as much mud as you could to try to tarnish his image. It did not work your brother got his behind handed to him. His tactic and your tactics failed. Joe Bush was defeated yet again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast