Look who supports him
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look who supports him

Have you noticied that the only people who support Joey Boy are the thugs who have been arrested or the disgruntled employee's who were fired?

I bet Joe Bush will be happy to know that the sheriff's daughter will be casting her vote for Joe since all of the thugs vote for Joe!

Yes drug users and thieves are THUGS!

Wife Beaters are also thugs, or are you able to read this with your GED.

I once knew a female that worked at thedetention center that was over commissary who was fired for having relations with a male immate. How come the sheriff 's daughter is dating an ex immate who was arrested for domestic violence and it is all hunky dory?

I do believe I read in the paper that she was fired for stealing inmates money, not having a relationship with a former inmate. However I would not condon either.

an ex-inmate was arrest for domestic dispute. Was he convicted? Thats what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 2006
    an ex-inmate was arrest for domestic dispute. Was he convicted? Thats what matters.
    of course he wasn't convicted, he is living with the sheriff's daughter!

So the domestic involved the sheriff's daughter?

You know most departments have policy about its employees associating with known criminals. Does WCSO have such a policy? If they do, would the administration investigate the sheriff's daughter?

I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues. Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast