To all Washington County Employees and Citizens! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Real Story
    Again, like has been pointed out before, don't be fooled by the lies and deceitful tactics put out there to fool people into voting for them. The so-called big drug bust that the sheriff wants to claim for himself was real. The most real part of it was that he is taking credit for the work of the DEA. The DEA not the WCSO started, worked and completed that investigation. To take credit for someone else's work is shameful.

From someone with inside info!
    If you have any questions as to who initiated the drug investigation call the office of the DEA or the U.S. Attorney General, they have been happy and will be more than willing to tell you that the hard working investigators of WCSO under the leadership of Sheriff Ed Graybeal are to be credited for this excellant job. I am not asking you to believe me, just ask them.

Thanks for your advice about talking to the DEA to get my info. That is where my info came from to start with! The DEA was responsible for the investigation and information and brought the WCSO in on it because it was their county. See, some agencies know how to work well with others. Why don't you ask any Unicoi County deputy what they think of the working relationship with the WCSO. They don't have issues with the WCSO deputies (well some of them) but they dislike Sheriff Graybeal since he tries to take over thing which only leads to things getting screwed up. For example, when Unicoi deputies cornered a murder suspect and Graybeal showed up and releaved all of the Unicoi deputies only to then lose the murder suspect who Unicoi then had to re-find and arrest. I bet Ed would have tried to take credit for that arrest to if he could have just like he did with the DEA drug bust. Just because the WCSO is on scene doesn't mean that they were the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Story Continued
    Thanks for your advice about talking to the DEA to get my info. That is where my info came from to start with! The DEA was responsible for the investigation and information and brought the WCSO in on it because it was their county. See, some agencies know how to work well with others. Why don't you ask any Unicoi County deputy what they think of the working relationship with the WCSO. They don't have issues with the WCSO deputies (well some of them) but they dislike Sheriff Graybeal since he tries to take over thing which only leads to things getting screwed up. For example, when Unicoi deputies cornered a murder suspect and Graybeal showed up and releaved all of the Unicoi deputies only to then lose the murder suspect who Unicoi then had to re-find and arrest. I bet Ed would have tried to take credit for that arrest to if he could have just like he did with the DEA drug bust. Just because the WCSO is on scene doesn't mean that they were the heroes!
    I can very well see that you are a idiot just as the sheriff of unicoi county who thinks that he is the sheriff of the world. We do no need idiots inside this county sitting up roadblock and pointing shotguns at our citizens. As I am sure the sheriff of unicoi soon figured it out HE HAS NO JURISIDICTION IN WASHINGTON COUNTY TENNESSEE. I applaude Sheriff Graybeal for sending (Mr Buford Pusser wanna be) and his mighty boys on their way. How easy would it have been for ths unicoi sheriff to give our agency a call and advise of the circunstance, I think I know why, he was busy calling the press.

I heard about that story. People living in that area called the Sheriff and they were very upset. Sheriff Graybeal responsed and set them at ease. They knew these officers were from Unicoi County and they flat out didn't trust them. Unicoi is known for kickin ass and taking names, that is why they are in Greeneville Federal Court all the time for violation of peoples civil rights.

Wow, I hope the last 2 guests to post here were not actually deputies at WCSO. Both of your postings were just screaming, "We at the WCSO are pussies." I must assume that the both of you are card carrying members of the ACLU. Maybe we should be kinder to our terrorists that we are holding at Git-mo in Cuba. I won't even pretend to believe that all of the deputies at WCSO are as cowardly as the both of you.

By the way, I noticed that you were trying to insult the writer of Real Story Continued. When you call someone an idiot try to do it with better English than, "We do no need idiots." You write like the street mongrels talk!

[quote]Wow, I hope the last 2 guests to post here were not actually deputies at WCSO. Both of your postings were just screaming, "We at the WCSO are pussies." I must assume that the both of you are card carrying members of the ACLU. Maybe we should be kinder to our terrorists that we are holding at Git-mo in Cuba. I won't even pretend to believe that all of the deputies at WCSO are as cowardly as the both of you.

I don't think that the officers of this county are weak as you as rudely put it. Your posting has a sound of anger. Could it be that the truth hurts and you are to the point of name calling. Even in time of war, we as a nation try to protect the innocent citizens who have no part in the battle. Again, you have the same kick ass and take names. As you can see on the news, some soldiers are going to jail for that as do officers who break the law. Don't try to twist the truth around.

I agree with you, there are good cops and bad cops. There are also lazy cops and hard working cops. There are also cops who believe in team work and others who can't get anything done themselves so they take the glory for somebody else's work!

oh this is so funny...like a soap opra...i have no life so i find this entertaining...

so she went from living with a jailbird to living with someone that works for her daddy....how many has this made since he has been sheriff? Probably the only one that knows is the good Lord.

good question, what's her rank now? has she made Lt yet? I didn't know file clerks even had a rank...

Quote Originally Posted by entertain me plz...
    oh this is so funny...like a soap opra...i have no life so i find this entertaining...

so she went from living with a jailbird to living with someone that works for her daddy....how many has this made since he has been sheriff? Probably the only one that knows is the good Lord.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast