As a concerned citizen, I would like to know why the Maryland State Police in Cecil County think that the local roads and the I-95 is their personal raceway? I have lived in the area for about 2 years and I have NEVER observed a MSP unit observing the speed limit. You would have no problem pulling me over for speeding but you seem to believe you are above the law. I, too, work in the public safety field and I have heard the excuses you use before, we were on a call. I guess you are on a call while in street clothes, or on a call while going to the gym, or pulling into a convenience store. The law is the law for everyone, and you should not act as if you are better than every other citizen on the highway. I was always under the belief that if you are on a call and it is emergency enough to be sppeding then you should be using your emergency lights and siren. When the citizens you serve see you behaving in a non-professinal manner and blatantly breaking the law, then we lose respect for you and the job you do. You are not better than everyone else, and maybe you should begin to act professional and actually obey the laws you are sworn to uphold. Just a thought, I am supportive of you, and I realize you have a tough job and get very few thank you's, but maybe you should start thinking about the image you are portraying to the public.