lewis leaving

Thread: lewis leaving

As under-sheriff, I'm sure this guy was making good money. Why leave for a police chief job in a small town when he has a shot at the brass ring when Benton retires?

About $20,000 more and he already lived in Sarasota County. Nice try "Heather." Oh by the way, Susan Benton will be Sheriff until she decides to stop running. I hope you like marathons.............

It is obvious that you are a Bentonite. Why not give up your real name instead of hiding behind a rat shield???

My real name is Tom Foley.

Actually, you may be Susan Benton herself answering entries on a blog of her department. Only a rat would not register an account and sign in under their real name. Why not register an account and post your real name???

Lady or Dude, sounds like you have a rodent fetish you need to come to terms with. That's the third or fourth time you have made reference to a "rat." Frankly, you are starting to freak me out. Take two chunks of cheese and call me in the morning. Adios Willard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be a rodent fixation. They wouldn't let me say the word I inserted after rodent. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: