PCSO Take-over - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCSO Take-over

SO takeover

hopefully now the system will be left just like it is with both city SRO and SO SRO's.Coats and Wilcox need to give their agendas up and let us all work together.At Fasro we were all brothers without power and politics to cloud us,at our level at least we are happy working together and sharing the schools.Its all about the kids anyway not the politics.

The SO needs to take over and make it all uniform. They need to take over the municipalities and the school police. It will only help in the intelligence gathering.

It will also be governed by one set of general orders and SOP's.

Just my opinion. The municipalities need the bodies on the street. The SO has the manpower to do it.

the low down

The low down is this, the S.O. didn't want the SLD centers, nor did they want the reasigment schools (norwood, Sanders) Coats told Wilcox that they would almost eliminate arresting students for signal 22. As we all no, they hate to have arrest at the school. Makes the admin look bad. You think that the School board doesn't do anything? I tell ya what come man Sanders by yourself for a day, if ya want a little less pyhiscal school you can go to Kalvin H. I will agree that we do have some washed up people here. There are also some very good Police officer About 5 of them. Thank God The local chiefs spoke up. Green Moster sometimes will sell it's sole to get a contract.

I sure hope that whoever wrote that does not work for the school police because that is terrible writing.

But for some reason I believe that they do and I think I know who it is also.

At least spell the names of the schools correctly (Calvin Hunsinger) and it is an SED center not an SLD center.

Consider yourself lucky that you have a job because if they (Sgt and Chief) could get rid of you I know that they would.

You know who you are!!!! :x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12