PCSO Take-over
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCSO Take-over

PCSO Take-over

Any word on the PCSO taking over the high and middle schools in the municipalities :?:

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Yeah, the word is is that it's not going to happen.

Next topic...

Fred NotWong

not what we heard

I am a school board officer, word is that is going down. Pinellas Park High was told they will have to Deputies.

Re: not what we heard

Quote Originally Posted by PCSP
    I am a school board officer, word is that is going down. Pinellas Park High was told they will have to Deputies.

Whats going to happen with the School Board cops

What will happen to the Pinellas Campus Cops? It's not like they do anything anyway. They have nothing to do with the high or middle schools, so by the S.O. taking over all the schools there should be no effect on the Campus cops.
    I think it is a good idea to have the S.O. run all the schools, this way we all know what's going on at the other schools.

The principle at PPHS was not told that deputies will be coming in. The School Board will make the decision at the next meeting, just before school starts.

So what I get from these posts is that the SO is taking over the high and middle schools :?:

It is only a matter of time before they take over the Campus Police. What do you guys think :?: Will that happen also :?:

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    You think from reading all this the S.O. is taking over all the middle and high schools???? Think again. It isn't going to happen anytime soon in St. Pete.

By the way, the head of a school is a PrinciPAL, not a princiPLE.

Fred NotWong - and know English good. : :P

No Takeover

No SO takeover this year,idea put aside after Chiefs addressed the School Board.Anyone know what happened in that meeting,everyone was saying the SO takeover was a sure thing.

SRO takeover

Yeah, St Pete threatened to riot unless their handpicked SRO's could work the schools

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast