I elected this name to post under for one reason only; that’s what I get when I read this crap!!!

If you look back, you will see that people only post here around promotion time, and thereafter. It also seems funny that the ones "pasted up", or their "friends" are the ones slinging the most mud. Have you ever stopped to ponder the fact that, this could be one of the "qualities" that was seen in you, and that this may be one of the reasons you were past up? That just maybe, this type of reaction was to be expected of you. No, but of course not, because you're too simple minded to see the "big" picture!!! Therefore, it appears to me that the administration has made the right decisions thus far, by not choosing "you" to fill any positions of authority with the agency.

It is quite obvious that "confused", "smartcop" and "genius" are all part of the same "CRONEY" squad. You know, the one that will soon be tasked with "Saving Hi-way Park"...Holly Sh*t, that's scary.

As for "confused as well", you make it quite evident that all you want to do is stir SH*T!!! You were almost convincing, right up to the point in which you questioned the integrity of Lt. Chess. He has probably forgotten more about integrity, than you will ever know. Oh yea, the fact that you didn't know which "Hood" was transferred to CIU, as evident by your "P.S." message, tells me that you're either (1) not within the bureau, (2) not within the agency, or (3) so dumb that you haven't seen the ball since the kickoff :roll: :roll: :roll:

- You choose the right answer to that one; any and/or all three sounds like the right answer to me...

Now make sure to check my spelling, punctuality, grammar and sentence structure, but don't forget to soak up the "content", because that's what "real supervisors" read for!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: