POLL: Do you support how your tax dollars are being spent?

Poll: As a citizen, do you support how Sheriff David Gee is spending your tax dollars in the legal pursuit

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Sysop

POLL: Do you support how your tax dollars are being spent?

This Poll is viewable by everyone but can only be answered by registered users. This is the default configuration for our Message Board. You are not asked for your name when registering and can use any available handle to identify yourself. As always, the identity of our users is confidential and I think we've proven by now what lengths we'll go to in order to protect that right. We encourage you to register and to take this poll so that its impact will be felt.

No, I've never supported this effort and feel it is a waste of tax payer money

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

of course

He should, the officers showing their crappy side just being here.

If what we say hurt your feelings that much, why do you come here? You are like the people who complain about sex on TV but can't figure out how to change the channel or turn it off!

tax money

This is a true fact, from the Sheriff's own accounts dept. 3.2 million spent on new Uniforms, that they only changed the patches on the shirt, and went fron a gray stripe in the pants, to a black stripe, and they gave the pants to the Deputies incomplete, some uniforms were soooo screwed up that many people went back to Martin's Uniforms, and bought their own. If you don't believe it call Martin's, and no thats not wise spending on th Sheriff's part, I mean what else do you expect him to spend the on his deputies(HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA), somebody had to pay for that 2 week trip that The Deputy Chief took to Isreal, on the Sheriff. Oh yeah i forgot he controlls the money toooooo.