Nude Photos, Huge Suspension
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Nude Photos, Huge Suspension

CW's cracking down. Keep ur stuff concealed.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... /606230366

PHOTOS

IS it true he took nude photos of his dog also .......... unbelievable... cant wait to see those pictures what a idiot

Just when you thought Spraying some skell with capstun and not writing a 47 was bad, now the drag...LMAO

Show your breasts ,now show your 4 inch projectile, MSO should be so proud now. Makes me proud to be a tax-payer here in good ol Redneck Manatee county. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed Payer
    Show your breasts ,now show your 4 inch projectile, MSO should be so proud now. Makes me proud to be a tax-payer here in good ol Redneck Manatee county. ops:

THEN MOVE IDIOT. :idea:

Better yet, maybe we could impliment some type of Psychological test that really works, other than that moron Super - man who is advised who to pass through because they are frriend's with the Sheriff. :idea: Then again that thought may have been too difficult for your average Deputy Sheriff :?: To think people thought someone wanting to eat someones cherry was bizarre. I think this one really makes that Star shine now. LMAO

its all the same

well why did he get 6 weeks when the two deputies who were having sex on duty only got few days. what about the one who got paid twice, working a detail and mso at the same time?? where is the consistency?? what about the management member who actually obstructed a deputy from doing his job at a bar??? he only got 30 days. must be more of the same old same old... who you are and who you know... or how well you play softball............
    well although i really don't want to picture him with his pants down, many at MSO have done things, sexual and otherwise, that could bring shame to the agency if investigated. at least he had the decency not to do his stuff in uniform or on-duty. Where excatly is the conduct unbecoming????

Re: Nude Photos, Huge Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by SM
    CW's cracking down. Keep ur stuff concealed.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... /606230366
    ROFLMBO :lol: He'll never find my stash!!!! ops:

Hey "The One" I believe if you actually READ the article it States "Anderson drove to the woman's house in his patrol car". Correct me if I am wrong but once you are in that car you are technically on duty and MCSO becomes responsible for your embarrassing behavior. Oh yeah and he lives in Hillsborough County and she is on the Island :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Well
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed Payer

THEN MOVE IDIOT. :idea:
    HE PROB WORKS FOR THE BOYS IN BLUE. ANYWAYS I THOUGHT REDNECKS WERE ALL ABOUT L&L! :P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast